Chapter 14 pt2

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

A/N: this takes place around the same time as ep13 of skibidi toilet multiverse

------------------------------------------------

No ones POV {immediately after pt1}

Brown crawled through the vents of base#157 making his way to the control room.

While crawling he passed by 2 agents talking to eachother and decided to listen on in on their conversation.

"Hey, have you heard about what happened at base#214" a cameraman said to another cameraman.

"No, what happened there?" The other cameraman asked.

"Well, i heard from someone it was attacked by some skibidi toilets" the first cameraman said. "So? Those damned toielts do that so many times what makes this one different" the second cameraman said.

"Well, i aswell heard that there was a tvman that helped in the attack of the base." The first cameraman said. "A tvman? Why would a tv be working with the toilets" the second cameraman questioned.

"Don't know, but i personally think the tv man is infected by a more advanced skibidi parasite" the first cameraman said.

Purging his curiosity, brown continued on crawling through the vents. (A tv is working with the toilets, well now that is intresting, i'll think about that later, for now, i got a control room to thrash) brown thought to himself while making his way to the control room.

After awhile of crawling through the vents he finds the control room. Brown charges his lasers but to a level that would only kill the agents inside and not cause to much destruction that others might hear.

Brown slowly removes the cover of the vent and after waiting a bit for the right moment.

He then quickly jumps down from the vent strangling a cameraman with one of his arms using the cameraman he strangled to spin around while firing his lasers at the rest.

He then gets off the cameraman he strangled, snapping that cameramans neck in the process. Brown walked around the control room as his laser claws started digging their claws into communication devices, computers, and other things in the control room.

"That will stop them from getting any help." Brown said to himself as he entered the vents once more putting the cover back on when he did.

Brown started crawling his way through the vents to the hangar. (I better make this fast i have at best, a few minutes before anyone finds the dead agents and the thrashed control room.) Brown thought to himself.

Meanwhile somewhere else

Cameraman 3029 POV

I along with the rest of my comrades were waiting at a mine, when me and one of my comrades had went back and told the others before we decided to leave and head back to an alliance base but they found us and had us wait at a mine they were currently extracting resources from.

2 weird box like drones along with a more beefer human like drone walked infront of us holding a piece of paper which said 'why are you here?' I and the rest of my comrades whispered to eachother but then our squad leader large cameraman 459 stepped up and spoke.

"Sorry for the trouble, we were just passing by and decided to take a rest we didn't know we were interuppting something." Our squad leader said. The big droid or drone or whatever walked over to a few other drones or droids as the 2 box like ones didn't leave.