Chapter 13

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

A/N: this chapter takes place after ep 12 and before ep 13 of skibidi toilet multiverse.

------------------------------------------------

Cameraman 4809 POV {a few hours after chapter 12}

I hid behind a pile of rubble my paralysis gun in hand, i peaked my camera head over the rubble to see the city we were defending was being attacked by dozens of skibidi.

I fire my paralysis gun at a buzzsaw toilet sneaking up on a large cameraman, as the toilet gets stunned the large cameraman gives a thumbs up but is then blown up by a rocket toilet.

But the rocket toilet is grabbed by a large speakerman and thrown into a big toilet who charges at the big speakerman.

"Skibidi skibidi skibidi" i turn around to see another rocket toilet behind me as its rockets sends me flying as i land ontop of a combat camcopter, i get back on my legs as a massive explosion is heard in the distance as the combat camcopter i was on faces the direction of the explosion.

Out of the smoke from where the explosion was some flying toilets were flying out of the smoke as some alliance agents missing some limbs or parts are running out of the smoke in a rush.

All the suddenly the combat camcopter i was on got shot down.

I jump off it and land ontop off a damaged car. All the suddenly the car was flipped over by a skibidi mutant but it was killed by a large speakerman, i give a thumbs up as i before i could get back into the fight there was a figure in the smoke from the same big explosion in the distance.

I zoomed in as the figure slowly flew out of the smoke, then i saw who it was. The brown coated cameraman who we were warned about in the message form soem higher ups.

He was just flying in the air perfectly still i see multiple rockets beign fired at him but he destroyed them with the laser claw things on his shoulders.

All of his lasers started charging up as i continue to hear the sound of fighting between alliance agents and toilets who probably don't even realize he is here.

And then all of his lasers fired at a rapid rate, each individual laser rapidly moving scorching most of the things in its way.

I start running for cover but i see one of the lasers hits a nearby building, the last thing i see is rubble falling down straight at me.

-CAMERA OFFLINE-

No ones POV

Brown kept firing his lasers and moving them rapidly at random directions on the battlefield as smoke rises from the ground due to it.

Brown then turned off his lasers as he dodged a rocket form a combat camcopter as he shot it down with one of his head lasers.

He then flew straight down towards the ground and lands on the ground as his lasers fire around in a circle destroying whatever was near him.

"C'mon, there has to be one here." Brown muttered to himself.

Brown dodges a rocket from a large cameraman and oblitirates his head with one of his lasers, brown then uses his shoudler speakers to sonic boom himself ontop of the tank of a big toilet which he fires his lasers at.

As he kills a rocket toielt with his red light as he looks around the battlefield trying to find it.

Then he sees a familiar looking outfit hidden somewhere in the fighting. Brown then says to himself. "Ah, there it is" he then turns on his jet pack and flys at the direction of it.