Chapter 7

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

{Hello} me/author talking

[Hello] text

Note: happy valentines day readers! and this chapter is happening between skibidi multiverse episode 7 and 8

------------------------------------------------

No ones POV {30 minutes after chapter 6}

We cut to brown loading everything he has, all the parts, the car, tools, and things from the research librabry and archives in the hangar, etc all into the plane which was barely damaged in the fight against the stitch mouth toilet, after loading everythign into the plane he opened hte hangar door and entered the plane and went into the cockpit he started the plane and flew the plane out of the hangar and into the sky.

A few hours later

Brown saw a city in the horizon and started to slowly direct the plane to the abandoned airport of the city as he started to land the plane he saw 10 helicopter rocket toilets all readying to fire, brown quickly turned on the autopilot of the plane and flied outsideo f the landing plane as he switch his PEG guns to SS mode and fired rapidly at the group of skibidi toilets causing 7 of them to get stunend and electricuted and fall down as he rushed at hte remaining 3 cutting off the rotors of 2 of the skibidi and grab hte head of the last one and slammed its head into its otiept bowel before beheading the skibidi, as he then quickly flys back into the plane and turns off auto pilot and lands the plane on the abandoned airport, brown gets out of the plane "damn, that was a rush" Brown said to himself as he went to the belly of the plane {thats where luggage is stored in} and got his car, parts, tools, etc out of their and drove his car with everything on hte back of it around this abandoned city, he passed by a few buildings finding trying to find a place to park his car in and store his things.

After awhile of driving he finds a warehouse that was in a good enough condition for brown to use "this place looks good enough" he said {the picture below is what it looks like}

Brown parks his car inside the warehouse as he stores all of his things in the bigger office and exited the warehouse and fly back into the city, he lands ontop of a skycraper looking down below for any opponents to clear this city off after a bit...

Brown parks his car inside the warehouse as he stores all of his things in the bigger office and exited the warehouse and fly back into the city, he lands ontop of a skycraper looking down below for any opponents to clear this city off after a bit of looking he sees a group of alliance units 5 cameramen 3 large cameramen 7 speakermen and 2 large speakermen, brown flys down from his position ontop the skyscraper and in an alley way waiting to strike as he overhears a conversation between 2 speakermen "this is bad, titan clockman has been captured what the hell are we going to do" a spekearman said "don't worry we still have our titan and the tv titan" the other speakerman said "yeah, but they are both being upgraded right now and the skibidi aswell has titan cameraman on their side" the spekaerman from ealrier said.

(Wait what?! I already kenw titan cameraman got infected, but clock titan?! That means another race has joined hte alliance and its the clock faction, but they saiid the clock titah hasb een captured, so atleast the alliance is having a terrible time right now) he thoguth to himself as he switched his PEG guns to PS mode and charged for a few seconds then turned on his jetpack and flew out of the alleyway and firing at the group of alliance soldiers catchign them off guard and killing 1 large speakerman 2 cameraman and 3 speakerman and 1 large cameraman, he then dahses towards them beheading a speakerman then crouching to dodge a punch from a large cameraman before cutting off its legs and then his head, as he dodges multiple shots from paralysis guns from 3 cameraman as the 2 large cameraman try to grab him but he flys away before they could as the large speakerman emits a sonic blast at brown,sendign him flying back into a wall but he catches himself  as he flys past the large speakermwn and beheads him, he looks back at the remaining opponenets and fires his PEG gusn at them killing the 2 large cameramen 2 cameramen and the remaining speakermen, leaving 1 cameraman left as brown flys down and quickly beheads the cameraman before they could run away.