#44: SAVE ME

This chapter contains topics like self harm, violence and hallucinations, nightmares and trauma that might be disturbing for some people. So please proceed carefully and remember your mental health is important so please donot proceed if you feel uncomfortable.

"mai yahan vahan jau jahan darbadar badar
tere liye rehti hu besabar sabar
teri beqarariyon mein ishq ishq hai malang mera"

"mai yahan vahan jau jahan darbadar badartere liye rehti hu besabar sabarteri beqarariyon mein ishq ishq hai malang mera"

Aarav

I knocked on the door as my mom opened it and looked at me in shock as I was completely soaked in rain.

"Did you walk home? You could've just taken a cab" she spoke as I entered the house.

Ofc I could've taken a cab but I decided to bother Naina Malhotra. I don't even know why I approached her in the first place. I sat on of the chairs of our dining table and removed my shoes as my mom got me a towel. She shaked her head as she started rubbing the towel on my head.

"Where's papa?" I asked.

"He is still working" she replied as I nodded.

"Not everyone had a perfect little life like you"

I closed my eyes as I grabbed my mom and hugged her while she dried my hair.

"Aarav? Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yes" I whispered.

"Um mumma I'll go and sleep now, I'm really tired. I don't want to have dinner" I said as I got up.

"Aaru tu pakka thik hai na?" She asked looking at me with worry in her eyes.
[Aaru are you really okay?]

"I'm okay, I promise" I smiled and left the living room.

I entered my room and locked the door behind me. I just wanted to sleep after everything that happened today. I showered and changed my clothes as I quickly hoped into the bed. I set an alarm on my phone as I got comfortable in bed when I heard a knock on my door. I got up to open the door and saw my mom standing their with a cup of tea in her hands. I needed this but I didn't want to bother her.

"Mumma I told you I don't need anything" I sighed.

"Chup krr, ye chai le aur aaram krr. Mujhe pta hai mere bete ko kab kya chahiye hota hai aur agar baat krne ka mann kare toh mujhe bula lena" she said as she handed the cup to me as a smile appeared on my face.
[Shut up, drink the tea and take rest, I know when my son needs something and if you want to talk you can call me]

"Mumma" She was about to leave when I called her as she turned around.

"I miss chachu" I whispered.

Her gaze softened as she she placed her hand on my cheek caressing it.

"We all miss him" she smiled as I nodded.