#8: GUY PROBLEMS

Aarav

Aarav

I was working in my cabin when my phone suddenly rang. I saw the caller id and smiled.

"Yes mam?"
"Mr. Murty can you come in my cabin right now?"
"Sure mam"

The call ended and I rushed towards her cabin. I took a deep breath and knocked. I really cannot face her even after 2 years of working together? Well. Sid is right, you're really fattu aarav.

"Come in" I heard her voice and came inside her cabin.

"Yes mam, you called me?"
"Ah yes actually mr. Murty I have a favor to ask from you"

Favour? Hukum kijiye aap, mai toh vaise hi apki mohabbat mein pagal hu. My thoughts were cut by her voice

"Mr. Murty?"
I came out of thoughts and answered her.

"Please mam, you can just order me"
"Uh actually, dhruvika seemed a Lil off yesterday. I doubt there's something bothering her so if you're free today, would you mind hanging out with dhruvika for sometime?"

"Sure mam there's no problem, but where's dhruv?"
"He's been busy lately because of his exams and assignments"

"Oh, don't worry mam, I'll be there at 8pm and I could take her out for icecream?"

"Yea sure, thank you mr. Murty"
"My pleasure mam"

I bowed down a Lil and left her cabin.

Is everything alright? Even she seems tired and now dhruvika? I'll talk to her today. I threw my thoughts aside and got back to work.
🦋

It was 8pm and I started driving towards Naina's house. I reached there in like 10 mins. I ringed the doorbell and Naina opened the door.

"Good evening mam"
"Good evening, Please come in Mr. Murty"

Phir Mr. Murty, Mera koi surname hona hi nhi chahiya tha, atleast Mera naam toh leti Naina.

I nodded, coming inside. I was sitting in the living room when a tired dhruvika came downstairs from her room.

She was so tired she didn't even noticed me. I cleared my throat a Lil.

"Dhruvi?"

She looked towards me and her eyes opened wide. She came running towards me and hugged me tightly. I smiled while patting her head.

"How are you bache?"
"I'm fine Bhai but aap yaha?"
"Yes, I'm here to take you out for an ice-cream date"

Her eyes suddenly sparkled.

"Icecream?"
"Yes, so should we go?"
"Ofc Bhai, let me just change my shoes and come, just wait a minute" she said as she rushed towards her room.

Naina came to me having a small smile on her face.

"Thankyou so much Mr. Murty"
"It's completely fine mam, dhruvika is like my own sister, it's nice to hangout with her after so long"

She smiled and nodded.

I wish I can always make her smile like that. She was looking somewhere else but my gaze was focused on her, thinking how good she looks in a normal kurta and loose hair.

I didn't realised I was staring at her. I came to my scenes when dhruvika cleared her throat while fake coughing.

She suppressed her smile while trying to hold in her laugh.

"Chale Bhai?"
"Huh? Hn"

She smiled and waved at Naina as we went inside the car as I started driving.

"So? I heard you've been stressed lately?"
"Didi ne bola?"
"Nhi I just assumed, so is everything alright?"

"Yea I mean everything's fine"
Her tone sounded a little low.
"You know you can tell me if something's bothering you dhruvi"

"Um- actually"
"Actually?"
"There's a guy in my class"

My fist clenched around the staring wheel as soon as I heard a guy. If any boy is bothering her, I'll definitely kill him. Stop aarav, listen to her first.

"And?"
"Um Bhai actually, he has been bothering me since two days"

Anger spread in my veins but I had to keep calm.

"What was he doing?"

"He actually doesn't let me study, he threw my notebook the other day and I got angry and slapped him"

The feeling of proud filled my chest. As she should.

"But he tore my notes, I got angry and rushed towards the teacher's office to complain about him but she didn't do anything"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"She just told me that he has been mean to me because he likes me and I should just forget it and move on"

"What?"

"Yes and because he tore my notes, I had to stay up the whole night and rewrite them"

We reached the icecream parlour and I stopped the car and looked at her.

"Dhruvi listen, no boy has the right to be mean to you, even if he likes you hm?"

"Yes Bhai"

"Tension mat le, mai dekh lunga usse, tu bs free mind ke sath apne goals pe focus kr, okay?"

"Thankyou bhai, you're the best"
I raised my eyebrow
"Better than dhruv?"
"Don't tell him but you're my favourite Bhai"

I chuckled. We both got icecream and I dropped her home. She was tired, so she went into her room. Me and Naina were left in the living room.

I was about to say something when I heard the doorbell. She opened the door revealing a tired dhruv. He came in and sat beside me.

"Bhai aap? Aap yaha kaise"
"Nahi kuch nhi bs kuch kaam tha"
"Oh"

Naina got water for him and turned towards me.

"So? What did she say?"
"Mam actually there's a guy bothering her at school and her teacher told her it's just because he likes her"

"What? That's completely ridiculous" I heard dhruv's voice behind me.

"How could that teacher say that? Is he or she dumb?"

Dhruv was about to continue but Naina interrupted him.

"Dhruv, manners" she warned him.
"Arre but didi you heard na what aarav Bhai said?"
"Still, she is older than you, don't forget your manners dhruv"

Dhruv rolled his eyes and nodded.
I got a call from my mom and told Naina.

"Mam I think I should leave, it's getting late"
"Uh yes, I'm sorry to keep you working, good night mr. Murty"
"No problem mam"

I left her place and started driving. I should definitely do something about this guy.

I'm sure dhruv will beat up that guy, I just have to make sure he stays silent afterwards.

New chapter guys!! Vote and comment 💗
Follow me on Instagram for updates