#14: A KISS?

"jo bhi hai sb mera, tere hawale krr Diya"

Aarav

"So you're telling me that I was sleeping in her cabin and she told YOU not to disturb me?"

"Told me? No aarav she threatened me that if anyone goes into her cabin, she'll fire me"

Me and sid were discussing about what happened yesterday. Discussing isn't the right word tho because he has been trying to convince me that Naina likes me for past half an hour. It's literally Sunday and this guy just cannot let me live in peace.

"Maybe it's just because both of us worked overtime last night?"
"Are you dumb aarav? She clearly likes you"

"I don't think so, maybe she was just being kind?"
"Mr. Aarav murty, she's Naina. Naina Malhotra, who fired an employee because she was daydreaming during work hours. She's anything but kind"

I looked at sid and got lost in my thoughts. He's right. Why would she let me rest, that too in her cabin like that? But maybe she was just being kind because she knows I stayed till late in the office? Urgh I have no idea.

"Oye, hogyi overthinking?"
"Yrr mujhe samjh nhi aah rha" I whined while running my fingers through my hair and sat on a chair beside him.

Naina

Sunday is here and I wanted to spend some time peacefully at home but can I live in peace? No, not untill Mr. Naksh malhotra is alive.

I don't want to meet her daughter but unfortunately I don't have a choice. So here I am waiting for his daughter. I took a sip from my coffee and I suddenly heard a voice behind my back.

"Naina didi?"
I turned around and saw a girl with brown eyes and black curly hair in a floral dress.

"Please sit" I told her while turning back to my coffee.
"How are you didi?"
"Himani please cut this out, why did you wanted to meet me?"
"I- I just wanted to spend some time with you, you're my sister afterall"

Sister? Oh my gosh, she's being ridiculous right now. Naina she's younger, control yourself.

"If it's not clear then let me tell you. You're not sister and naksh malhotra is not my father. So if we're done I would like to leave because I have work to do"

I was about to get up when I she stood up in front of me.

"Didi why are so rude?"
"Ask your dad"
"I just wanted to tell you that if keep being rude to me or dad, I'll tell everyone that Naina Malhotra isn't as perfect as she seems"
She stated while smirking at me.
A rich brat indeed.

I stood up in front of her and looked at her in the eyes.

"What's your favourite clothing brand?"
"Prada. Why are you asking?"
"Do you know how much it costs?"
"I- um- idk maybe around 35,000?"
"2,70,930. This is how much a dress costs"
"So?"