#1: NAINA MALHOTRA

"I don't need shinning stars"

Naina Malhotra

Mumbai is one of the busiest city in India. Constant sounds of traffic, dust, pollution and what not? As much as I hate this, I love the beaches and the constant development. As I got lost in my thoughts I never realised that we've already reached.

"We've reached mam" my driver's voice broke the chain of my thoughts as I nodded and got off the car.

"Naina malhotra, a 26 year old independent woman who choose to build her own Empire instead  of relying on her father's.

One of the most successful, richest, smartest and the prettiest woman in the country, making her one of the most eligible bachelors. Mess with her and she'll ruin your everything.

That's what the articles say about me. Naina malhotra, ceo of the malhotra industries. Being a woman and a ceo is comparatively tough because of some assholes but once you master it you'll realise all of these men are actually stupid.

Some just wants to sleep with you, while other's just want your money or status. This buisness world can be tough but don't worry, with time you'll realise how easy it is to get things done by just smiling. People always say "beauty is on inside" and that's a total bullshit.

Pretty privilege is a real thing. You get things done without even putting any effort just because you're pretty. All those men who say they love you would've left you if you weren't pretty. That's one thing my dad taught me, these men are so easy to pursue, don't chase them.

Well while they all are attracted to my face, they run from my mind. Female genius is what they call me. Graduated from IIT Mumbai with highest gpa, developed a strong security system at the age of 25, building my own security and tech company and making it this successful at 26.

That's Naina malhotra, that's me.

Altho people just assumed it as an overnight success but it wasn't just in one night.

One thing about all the overnight success stories you've read is the success was never overnight. It tooks years of sacrifice.

The struggle or sacrifice media shows you isn't even 1% of what it actually was.

As I walked into my office I was greeted by my secratary, aarav Murty.

A 6'2 man with light brownish skin and black doe eyes. His facial features are similar to those Bollywood actors, his dark black hair and a smile that could light up a whole galaxy.

"Good morning mam"
He greeted me with a straight face while I just nodded. I don't like associating myself with stupid people so I rejected most of the people who applied for the position of my pa. But this guy was different.

He was unexpectedly smart, that's what made me appoint him as my pa and he has been doing the job pretty well for now.

I did a background check on him before appointing him and he's all clean, never caused any trouble, calm and good to everyone. The only bad thing about him is he's clumsy. I like my stuff organized but his clumsy ass cannot do it.