#30: INSANE FOR HER

" Hota aise ye mauke pe
Roka jaaye na roke se
Achha hota hai
Hota hai ye bura"

" Hota aise ye mauke peRoka jaaye na roke seAchha hota haiHota hai ye bura"

Aarav

It's been 10 minutes since I left her cabin so why is my heart still beating this fast?

I took a deep breath to calm myself but I'm not sure if it's working.

I tilted my head loosening the buttons of my shirt.

I sat down and my eyes landed on the small mirror on my table. I picked it up and looked at myself.

It feels like a dream. How can I get a girl like her?

I looked in the mirror at myself and scrunched my eyebrows.

"Aarav you do look good but look at her"

I grabbed the mirror while staring at myself.

"She's beautiful. Beautiful isn't even the right word to describe her. She's so much more. She's like a celebrity crush who has everything. Money, Fame, Beauty, Admirers she has everything. Yet she decided to date me. Either she's being kind or crazy, because there's no way she could actually date a fanboy like me"

I placed the mirror back and laid back on the chair.

"Yes! This is definitely a dream. There's no way I have the guts to say I'll devour her on her face. I mean I will but I definitely cannot actually say this to her. Now I know, it's definitely a dream"

I slapped myself lightly as I got up from the chair.

"Wake up aarav, you should wake up now"

I continued slapping myself lightly but nothing seems to be working?

"Am I trapped in this dream or something? But it's a good thing right? I could use some tips from this dream in real life"

I was in my thoughts when I heard a voice behind me that startled me.

"Behn-"

I almost slapped the person but he grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?"

A 6'3 man wearing a black shirt and pants stood infront of me holding my hand.

"Uh. I- nothing" I smiled at him showing my teeth.

"Ye dant andar krr le, torh dunga mai" sid said while giving me a look of disgust.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as he released my arm and walked towards the other side of table.

"Anyways, here I came to give you this" he said while pointing at file in his hand.

"Okay" I replied.

"By the way-"

"NO. I'll tell you everything tonight. I promise" I said cutting him off.

"Fine" He rolled his eyes.

"Also stop talking to yourself. You look like a mental hospital's patient who ran away"

He said as he walked towards the door.

"Hey- I wasn't-"

He left before I could complete my sentence. Damn it.

Wait- I was talking to myself. Shit.

I laughed a little. Yea. I'm going insane.

Naina

I was working when I suddenly someone barged into my cabin.

"Shit, it's too hot outside" dhruvika said as she threw herself on the couch.

"Dhruvika you should knock"

"Knock? To come in my sister's cabin? C'mon didi we're a family" she said.

"Yea but still-"

"I'll start knocking when you get a boyfriend" she said cutting me off.

"What?"

"Yes. Didi can you a boyfriend already? I mean you've been single your whole life. You're turning 27 next year and you should date someone and get married eventually" she said.

"Aren't you too young to think about this?" I chuckled lightly.

"Well I'm 17 so I do know stuff I have to know" she replied.

"Wait- do you have a boyfriend dhruvika?" I asked.

She's too young to have a boyfriend. It's not like I'm against it but she should atleast tell me.

"What? No. I don't need a boyfriend right now. I have a perfect plan" she replied while walking towards the chair infront of my desk.

"Care to explain your perfect plan?" I asked.

She sat down at the chair and kept her hands at the table.

"See I'll get into a good medical college when I'm 18 that is next year. I'll study hard to become a surgeon, neurosurgeon to be specific. And by the time my college completes, I'll be 22 and that's when I'll start dating. It will take me atleast two years to find a perfect boyfriend, so I'll be 24"

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"And I'll be 30 by the time I finish my studies and that's when I'll open up my own hospital. And then I'll get married to my boyfriend of 6 years" she smiled.

I blinked my eyes and looked at her disbelief. This girl is crazy.

"And what if your perfect plan fails?" I asked.

"Dhruvika malhotra and fail? Never" she said as she had a proud expression on her face.

I couldn't help but smile. This 17 year old child has is so passionate to become a neurosurgeon. It takes me back to my childhood.

I broke the chain of my thoughts before I get too tied up in it.

"You should eat something now" I said.

"Oh yes, I'm starving. I'll go ask aarav bhaiya to get something for me" she said as she got up from the chair.

Aarav is already close to my family that I wouldn't have to worry about it but only if we'll actually get married which isn't possible.

He's the sunshine in my dark life but I'm not selfish enough to ruin his life. If he gets involved, he'll suffer so much and I cannot do this to him.

You're a dream aarav but it's time for me to wake up.

I do like you but I should let you go before it's too late.

Naksh malhotra isn't in the country right now but it's not like he'll leave me alone. He'll come back and the moment he comes back is the moment my beautiful dream breaks.

If I stay with aarav, he'll get hurt but if I go against naksh, he'll tell dhruvika everything and she's too young to know about anything. She's getting the fatherly love she deserves, even tho I know it's all fake but it's real for her.

I can break my dream, I'll be fine but I'll never let anyone break her dream. She's a child.

Aarav I'm sorry but you and me will never be real. Never.

It's just a fling for a month. Naksh malhotra will come back in a month and the moment his plane lands the airport, I'll break up with aarav.

So aarav is going crazy (he's in love)

Vote and comment y'all 💋

I'll update the next chapter on 300 votes so don't forget to vote y'all💗