20

AUTHOR POV
Time skip to two weeks

after that incident yn refused to talk to BTS. She herself decided to drop kids and pick up them. She noticed BTS following her but they never invaded her privacy. In between of this BTS contacted txt and blackpink without yn knowing they told them about royal knight and handed the person who was in club. At first they didn't believe on BTS but when the investigate about it then they get to know when yn was in relationship she rejected the son of royal knight's boss and he took his life. To take revenge he was searching for her but he could not find her.

This week yn's company planning to launch new project and bcoz of that she get heavy workload. It was already 2 am but she was still working nonstop. Dark circles around her eyes and her hairs tied in a bun. After pressing enter and saving the last file in her computer she left a exhausted sigh. She get up and left the building. She was driving alone just then she felt like someone is following her car. She focused to see not one but three cars are following her. She thought it is BTS but after she noticed the number plate she understood it is someone else. She reached towards her phonen to give a call to blackpink or txt but just then someone else called her she picked it up. It was namjoon.

Namjoon- yn if you are still in office then stay hidden. Lock your cabin and don't come out.
(He said in hurry and panick. She could hear hustle and shouting of other people's. As she was distracted people from behind pushed their car from behind. Making her curse out loud. Hearing her cursing namjoon stopped talking.)

Namjoon- yn where are you?? What the fuck if happening there what was the sound.

27 minutes ago

He shouted in panick he understood she is in trouble hearing his shouting other behind him also gathered around him..he put phone into speaker.

Yn- I am on the highway that goes to daegu. (She said but another car from left attacked her making her lose hold of phone and it fall. Another side namjoon panicked.)

Namjoon- yn we are coming. Just hold on.

He said but yn could not listen to him. He shouted for her again and Again but soon line went dead. She picked up phone to see it switched off bcoz of low battery she cursed her fate. On other hand namjoon again called her to see it was switched off his stomach twisted in fear. Yn could not think clearly when other car was continuously attacking her. from side. She speed up her car but her eyes widened when a buldozer come from the from in panick she turned her steering wheel and it made car flipped. Smoke come out from the car. Yn felt like she was suffocating there.

Her head was bleeding. She tried to open the door of car but it was impossible. Having no other choice she punched window. After attempting to multiple times it broke finally. She opened the door and rush out from the car. As she was a little far from car it exploded. Making her sigh. She felt like she just passed from death but her mind went foggy when she heared voices of her attackers she standup with difficulty.....she removed her high heels. She run into deep forest with how fast she could. Her body felt exhausted. She could feel world spinning around her. Blood flowing from her head continuously.

She was already tired and now these wounds were making her dizzy her one hand Still have glass pieces. She tripped on her stone and fall flat. She didn't realised and rolled on ground making her fall from there into a valley. Tears fall from corner of her eyes. Is this how she will die. Will she be not see her kids again. Her kids image flashes infront of her eye and she completely lose her consciousness.

To be continued......