19

AUTHOR POV

Man- this slut is really a trouble.

(The man who get Bitten by hoojin said through gritted teeth they were about to put three kids in van just then alot of cars come there and guards come out and surrounded them.

Those mens who were holding kids could not do anything Bcoz those guards were thrice of them in number. A car come there and stopped. And maknae line stepped out from that car. Seeing them kids run towards them with teary eyes. Jimin lift hoojin who hugged him tightly while crying. Taehyung and jungkook check upon minjoon and taemin.)

Taehyung- are you ok babies.
(He asked kneeling infront of both boys. Who nodded while wiping their tears but they again fell down their cheeks. making them chuckle. Jungkook pull out his handkerchief and wiped their tears. They standup holding kids hands and looked at jimin who was rocking hoojin trying to calm her.)

Taemin, minjoon-hoojin.

(They called her making jimin put her down. As soon as he put her down both kids hugged her tightly. It was really cute to see this. But soon Jimin's eyes caught something. He kneeled down and pulled hoojin towards himself who was now calm. He turned her face other side to see finger marks her cheek was swollen bcoz of this.)

Jungkook- boys could you take your sister and sit in car we will come in a second ok.

(Nodding three of kids went to their car and sat there. But they forget to notice the dark look in face of their three fathers. They went towards the mens who were kneeling on road. Out of all of them jimin was first one to punch the men who was holding hoojin. Bcoz of punch he fall on road with blood coming from his mouth)

Jimin-those three are life of their mother yet you have guts to touch her only daughter. Take them to our basement. Make them unconscious but noone will touch them specially him.

(He said pointing at man who was unconscious bcoz of punch. They want to torcher them there and then but kids are still there. And at this moment their main focus is on kids. They went back kids. And sat in their cars. Jungkook sat on driver seat with minjoon beside him. Who was now quitely observing three of men. Jimin and taehyung went of back seat and sat with kids. Now taehyung hugging hoojin and jimin with taemin. Jungkook signalled one of guards to take kids car with them.)

Jungkook- do you want to go home or you want to meet your mom.

(He asked to kids looking at them one by one.)

Yn was working in her cabin with hyungline sitting there discussing upcoming project with her assistant. Just then her office door opened without knocking. She looked at the person to see her babies.

Kids- mama!!

They shouted and ran towards her. They imidiatly wrapped their arms around her leg making her confuse. She carassed their heads and kneeled to match their heights. They hugged her tightly. She noticed maknae line entering in cabin.

Yn- babies what happened.

(She asked but they just started to sob lightly making her worried and confuse.)

Taehyung- yn someone tried to kidnap kids.

(Hearing him her blood boiled. Her babies are her last straw of sanity. She closed her eyes not wanting to shout or show her anger infront of babies. She wrapped her arms around kids hands who whined when she broke hug and took them towards sofa. She sat with taemin on her lap who hugged her other side of her remaining both kids who hide themselves in her arms. She tried to calm them.

Jin nodded at her in assurance. They all spread in her cabin. Noone said anything until babies slept in her arms. After making them comfortable in sofa yn stood up. Her aura darkened.)

Yn- what happened there?

(She asked maknae line. Her tone and face clearly shows that devil is awoken. They explained her everything. Even what happened with her in club. After hearing everything she was silent making them worried.)

Namjoon- do you know who is behind all of this.

(Hearing his question she shaked her head.)

Yn- anyway thanks for saving kids. I will remember this favour.

(She said but hearing her BTS frowned)

Jungkook- they are our kids too yn. We didn't favour you.

Yn-* scoff our kids?? I don't remember having any of your names in life of my kids. I don't remember having any of you by my side during my pregnancy.

Jhope- yn please we know we did mistake. But we want to make it up to you. We are regretting.

Yn-me Too I am also regretting meeting all of you in first place but I am still happy that I have my kids. And i don't want anything to do with any of you. I am enough for my kids

Jin- we know yn. You are more than enough for them but we don't want you back in our life bcoz of kids went want their mother .you are our priority.

Yoongi- yn we will do everything to get you back. Even if it meant to die for you. We know you love kids more than anything and we will make sure they are safe it doesn't matter if we are in their lives or not.

To be continued.......