14

AUTHOR POV
All of them were in yn room admiring her features. It was quite only her soft snores can be heard which were music to them .

It has been years since they last spent time with eachother. Now they talk but only when needed. So they don't want to avoid this opportunity to admire her .

But silence come to an end when namjoon phone rang . He picked it up .on other side of call was his men who called him to tell information about the boy , who was tied in their basement.

Namjoon- let's go and give a visit to our guest.

(He said Smirking. Making all of them smirk too .

Seeing their Smirking face dangerdb and ghosts- nosebleed .
Author richi- fainted Army's- dead .)

Jungkook- you all go I wanna stay .
(He said only to get suspicious stares from BTS , both authors and ghost . )
Jin- why you want to stay on first place and no way we are leaving yn alone with you .
Jungkook- hyung you are talking like you don't trust me . Jin- hahaha you joker guy .
( if you don't know from where I get then give us your address me and author richi will come there and show your spicy ffs to your parents. )

(With help of 95'soulmate liner they drag jungkook like sack of potatoes out from room. )

In basement

Condition of that boy was really bad . He started to gasp for air as soon as cold water thrown on his face. Man standing beside him pull his face up while pulling his hairs. As soon as he opened his eyes he saw BTS's stone cold face making him shiver in fear .

Boy- pl-please leave me . I told you ev- everything.
(He said in cracked voice but hearing him BTS just laughed which was more dark than room itself. Till now if he was scared then now he was scared more than death . )
Jimin-listen boy . We are not here to play games . It's your last chance. We gonna know truth somehow anyway but if you will tell us then it will only benefit you.
(He said while tracing his knife on his jawline making blood drops fall from his flesh.)

Boy- i will tell you. I WILL TELL YOU!!
He screamed in pain making jimin smirk .he stopped his torcher . )
Boy- i will tell you everything but I want guarentee to be safe from you all and the men who give me order . (He said knowing very well after this they will kill him and even if they leave him that man will surely kill him )
Namjoon- deal . You have my words that neither my team nor the person who is behind all of this will harm you.

(He said making him sigh in relief. Afterall mafias are men of their words . But he has no idea in which school he just took admission in play group they are princepal of it. )
Boy- that girl is mafia queen. But she offended our boss of royal knight somehow. That's why he wanted to take revenge on her . I was told to rape her then make her video viral--
(Before he could talk any further jhope punched him hard making him faint . It is not easy to get this worked up but when it comes to yn he could not care less. His brothers have to take him out before he killed that man .

"Let me tell you a secret it took me. Couple of time to write killed in last line bcoz damm autocorrect everytime change it into kissed i think autocorrect also become pervert like author richi. "

I'm not pervert🙂🙂🙂