10

AUTHOR POV
BTS were at home they were sitting in living room . Just then jungkook phone ring he picked it up.

Jungkook -speak...........ok.
Other members looked at him to know what is matter. Jungkook-it was hawon , he informed me that yn is in late night club.
(He told them . They all think for some time and then looked at eachother's Smirking. No words needed to tell and they all sprint up to their rooms.)

On other side . Yn, txt and blackpink were sitting at bar . Well more like txt were drinking like a cloud of sadness washed over in them . Yn and girls were consoling them .

Well Today all of them lost badly in the video games against both kids of yn and in results both kids took their game and snacks collections . Just say it was huge blow for these five billioners that they lost against 2 kids and now they were in denial so they all decided to come here .

Girls were forced to come here. Girls were looking at eachother's just then huge cry broke out making them flinch they look up to see five boys were crying like puppies without tears.

They all hugged yn , who made weird face at this and try to push them off but they got strength of hulk .

Yeonjun- my mint chocolates . Those devil's didn't even let me have one and took all of them .
(Hearing him beomgyu look at him with disgusting face . )

Beomgyu- hyung let them have those . They were not even important. You know they took my new pc . And what about that toothpaste. It was disgusting anyway.

(He said making weird face at mention of mint chocolate. But yeonjun give him offend face . Everyone well aware of their Tom and Jerry fight so before they start to chase eachother.)

Yn- leave it. You all can buy new anyway and if you all this much desparate them I will order them today ok . Now leave it .

(Hearing her it was like they saw angel wings and hollow on yn . Soon they all immersed in fun . Boys and girl left for dance floor . Yn didn't want to leave so she stayed and ordered a drink for herself.

A soft smile cript on her pink lips seeing txt and blackpink dance like crazy. Noone can say they were mafias or bussiNess mans or bussiNess womens .

They were just young boy and girls .who were carefree at this moment. A chuckle left her mouth when boys started to twerk on slow song .

They were dancing weirdly not caring about looks they were getting from other peoples. In this chaos yn didn't noticed seven pairs of eyes looking at her fondly.

To be continued