1

AUTHOR POV
A girl came out of her private jet with her family. She put on her cold  face .it's been 8 years after she left the country finding her boyfriends felt suffocate nd controlled because of her love .that day was their 3rd Anniversary........she wanted to tell them that she is pregnant they are gonna be dads......

It was park yn now she is Choi yn.she is not married but got adopted by a good loving family. She was orphan when she was in final year of high school she got into relationship with 7 cold heartthrobs they are known as bts.

She had crush from starting of high school but being introvert she was not able to express her feelings but at final year she made some courage nd confessed her love to them .she was scared and nervous that she will be rejected.....but to her surprise they accepted the proposal.

After that day yn showed her love in every way....bts were still cold but not to yn.at first everything was going well yn moved in to their house.she used cook 3 times with full of love she used to cuddle with them.......yn was not aware of them being from mafia family.

Boys were in training which made them again cold nd emotionless. But still at first everything was good.even they went to date but most of the time they had date at home yn was completely happy. She used to take care of everyone when they had fever .sometimes boys Had indigestion of alcohol.

Yn used to tell them not to drink but they don't listen to yn.first they were ok that yn is worried but later on they get irritated their mind started to  create illusion that yn is controlling them.

They became cold they don't want to be controlled by yn.they don't want to be controlled .but who will say that yn never controlled them.....she is just worried about them....she clearly know what happens so she wanted them to cade about their health.....

On their 3 rd anniversary bts went to company because of work.yn was preparing surprise which she hide from bts for 1 month.she was pregnant......she thought of surprise bts on their anniversary.

Yn decorated the living room she prepared their favorite food nd some gifts she did part time jobs and saved money.......

Evening
Yn got ready she wear a beautiful red dress .she was nervous whether they will accept the baby or not......soon the boys reached home all drunk.

Yn:u guys again drink I told u all not to drink why don't u guys listen......
Jimin:can u fucking stop.....
Yn:wh-what!?
Jim:we said to shut up can't u understand .....
Yn:b-but-
Tae:aish.......ok we got drunk because we love drinking and it's our body why are u fucking saying the same thing can't u mind ur own business??
Yn:but u guys get stomach pains nd head aches it's not good.
Jk:ho come on yn.....it's our wish u started to control us saying u don't do this that nd blah blah .....
Suga:I am done with it let's break up yn we don't need a bitch who control is we have our life we do what ever we want.
Yn:what-??break up?.
Joon:yeah break up we were planning to break up from long time but we thought u will not control us but u are still the same.
Yn:nou can't break up with me I love u so much.....
Hobi:u always cling to us  even after saying many times u cling to us in university nd at home we felt suffocation.
Yn:I never controlled u guys I just loved u more then anything. I am worried about ur health...
Jin:u don't need to worry from now on we are breaking up with u we need a girlfriend who don't one who control our life.
Joon:we hope by morning you leave this home...
Jk:yeah........u should be happy that we let u enjoy rich life for 3 years.
Tae:if still u want to live with us but  sorry we can't stay will a clingy bitch......u want money we can give u tel us how much u want.......
Yn chuckled sadly.
Yn:I never know that my love will be calculated by money......I never loved u for money frame.....I loved u all truly. I thought giving u all my love was my happiness.....but just to make it clear I never used ur money the gifts I bring is all my money with my hardworking.......part time jobs talking about rich life I never wear any expensive dress because I don't like it.......the only thing I want from u all is love nd time......I will leave but remember I hate u all......

Yn went to her room to pack her thinks .bts rolled their eyes and sat on couch.after sometime yn came down with her luggage.

Yn:before leaving this house I want to give u all this today is 3rd Anniversary for which I pray every time that we will always be together nd thank u to bring me back to reality. Also here is the ring which u all brought the expensive one......I don't need it..

Yn left the place.......

To be continued...........