6

AUTHOR POV
The kids woke up......they looked around to see 7 people sleeping on couch they got confused....they stood up nd walked towards the people when they saw the boys face they got shock to see their dad's sleeping.......

Then their eyes landed on wounds on hands they decided to treat them as they helped them saving......hoojin got first aid box from the table nd started treating.....because of burning feeling jk woke up nd look to see hoojin treating them.....

Jk wake others....
Jin:ho u kids woke up how are u all feeling?.......and what are u dng??
Joon:can't u see she is treating ur brother.
Jin got embarrassed......

After treating.....

Boys took kids to living room.
Joon:what are ur names kids......
Minjoon:why u wanna know??
Suga:cant u say.......u bart...
Minjoon:give us phone we wanna call our mom....u cat.
Suga:you....
Jin:first say ur names...
Joon:fine.....choi minjoon
Hoojin:choi hoojin
Taemin:choi taemin......we are triplets....
Bts:rally woahhh.......
Hoojin:give us phone we wanna call our mom.she must be worried....
Jin:here.....

Hoojin took nd gave to minjoon
Joon:hello mom its me minjoon....
........
Joon:we are at %%%%
.......
Joon:we are fine mom some idiots saved us.
.....
Joon:yeah....
Hoojin:what did mom said oppa.
Joon:she will be here  soon

The boys were trying to talk with kids but they gave short answers.....
Minjoon was giving savage answers for which they felt they are talking to suga.......
Hoojin was telling her dad jokes to taemin who just said he was bored.....taemin closed his ears as he is done with her .boys looked at her with she is definitely Jin hyung daughter...
Taemin was telling hoojin her joke is not good nd he loves mom hand made food instead of her handmade for which hoojin started rapping......

Boys were about say when door burst opened......all looked at the door side to see yn standing with bp......
Triplets: momm...
Yn:my babies

Both hugged eachother.....bts were shocked to get new info that yn is mother....bp were whining waiting for hug.....kids went to bp nd hugged them too.

Yn eyes landed on bts her eyes widened but soon went into cold face....
Yn:unnies take kids nd wait for me....
Jisoo:u sure
Yn:yeah....

Bp nd kids walked out.
Yn:thank you for saving my kids Mr.kims.
Jin:yn those kids.....
Yn:mine.....
Joon:u are married??
Yn:none of ur business.......I will be leaving now.
Jhope:wait yn......they are our sons right???
Yn stopped but turned
Yn:how can u say??
Suga:they look like us.....
Yn:so what ??they are my kids I raised them u don't have any rights.....
Yn walked away.....

Bts were shock they got new info that they are now dad's.....but they had thought why yn told them.....by looking at kids behavior they know kids hate them or they don't know that they are kids dad's.

Yn went nd sat in car and went home.........

To be continued......

My Three Dimonds .....bts Ot7On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara