16

AUTHOR POV
Next morning

When yn wake up her head was paining really badly . She look around . She noticed this is not her room . She tried to get up but someone's head was on her belly . She look down to see jungkook .

She got confused. Then she noticed not only him but all seven scattered in room around her sleeping after seeing their brains. She kicked her leg which landed on taehyung's bum and he fall from bed on jin . Both groaned in pleasure i mean pain .

(Author richi's dirty mind is affecting me .)
Richi:im innocent.

After hearing them everyone woke except two persons they were suga and jungkook. They look towards yn to see her glaring at them. They smiled nervously.

Jin and tae started to wake up jungkook who just whine in sleep and hug yn more .

Jungkook- hyung it was namjoon hyung who break into kitchen not me .
(He murmured innhis sleep but poor namjoon now sweating badly after seeing jin glaring at him now . Ready to start his rap . Namjoon lift jk forcefully from yn making him opened his eyes . He look around like lost puppy )
Yn- what the hell I am doing here .
(She said getting up from bed furiously. All boys gulped seeing her glare not knowing how to tell her , as they can't tell her truth now . They all look around eachother's. )

Tae-jimin you tell her .
Jimin- why , why me ?
Jungkook- bcoz you are short .

(He said only to get a glare from mochi . And just like they started to fight eachother's until)

Yoongi /yn- shut the fuck up .

(They both shouted in unison making others flinch . But now one by one they six runnout of room not wanting to be six feet under .

Yn and yoongi look all of them with  question mark hanging on their heads . But soon yoongi sigh getting up from bed and heading towards door after glancing at yn last time but not before feeling her to get fresh up and meet them for breakfast after he will drop her home .

Yn just nodded coldly . He was hoping her to stay but he knows it is not possible......yet but maybe one day .

After he left yn went to get ready . Boys left her some clothes which they prepare last night for her . At breakfast. Yn say between jhope and jimin . But didn't eat yet .

Atmosphere was awkward for them . So namjoon cleared his throat.

Namjoon- we know you want to know about last night . She nodded without any emotion making him sigh .

Namjoon- yn we were in that club too last night . You get drunk and fainted so we took you home but noone of us touch you inappropriately.

Yehh we did message you friends to let them know you will be home by today but we didn't tell them anything. Ohh yehh kids called too and they know you are with us .

(He told her everything except the part about that man and yn doesn't remember about him too since she was under drug affect so she doesn't remember anything.

After that they all are their breakfast and suga dropped her to her mansion. After dropping her he come office to meet others.

To be continued.......