13

AUTHOR POV
After yoongi's outburst everyone flinched. Specially the  men started to tremble . The scary and dark look BTS face was enough for men to taste fear .

Jimin- it's look like he will not tell truth this easily.
Tae- so what ?his wife will or maybe his son hah how can I forget his precious daughter?
(He said Smirking. Even though they have no plan to harm any of them but only mention of of his family was enough to men to tell truth and they knew it well )

Men- leave my family please I will tell you truth .
(Men said pleading to them his body was already in pain and he doesn't want his family to face it . )

Jhope- bark. (He said glaring at his soul a silent warning through his eyes to not tell any lie this time making men gulp in fear)
Men- someone told me to kidnap her and then kill her . I was told to make it look like she died in accident.

(They were last words before he fainted bcoz of punch he recieved from jungkook. Who was fuming in anger . His brothers sighed . But they all were aware that if today they were not there it would have happened and only thought of losing her pained them like someone stabbed them in heart .)

Jin- beat him . When he come in sense . But don't let him die .
(He said and left with his brothers . All of their minds were messed up. all of them made their way to the room in which yn was .)

They spread around room some on chairs and some on bed )

Namjoon- yoongi found out yn's information. This time it should be complete.
(He said in serious tone . He have a roughly guess that there is something more about yn than they know. Soon yoongi went out and come back with his laptop. He started his work .
They tried to hack her information before too. But they could not break through strong fireballs . Others were looking at sleeping yn. Who was looking innocent same like those times when they were together.)

Jhope- wait should be inform those monkey brothers. (He said refering to txt. They have made certain terms to refer them. Whenever they are near yn they just want to kill them but they can't knowing yn will hate them more .

Hearing his question jin and namjoon nodded meanwhile makne line whinned . At the end they send a message to one of girls from yn's phone that she will be home tomorrow. They didn't want yn to misunderstood them when she woke up .

After half an hour yoongi succed in hacking her information. He was afterall no 1 hacker . But what he saw his eyes widened. He and his brothers already guessed it but now they know it was hard to accept that their beloved Girl is not only bussiNesswoman but mafia queen too. )

Yoongi- your guess was right joon.
(He said with a chuckle. When they failed to get her information they roughly guess she is related to mafias.)
Joon- anything else? (He asked while his gaze still upon yn . Yoongi passed information to everyone. They all were shocked but on the same time it was possible too afterall their one son already show them demo which they don't want to see again. )

Jimin- now what we will do ?
Jin- we will protect her and our kids. But first we have to find who was the person that try to hurt our baby .

Jhope- let that dog come in sense after that I will make him confess everything. I still have doubt he is hiding something.

To be continued........