12

AUTHOR POV

BTS were watching everything with tightened fists and clenched jaws. It was surprising for them too that they didn't break that boy's bones till now specially maknaes . It took them everything not to go and punch his guts to flirt with yn.

But everything has a limit same goes to their patience. And when yn was about to fall it was the time. When yn stumbled on her feets jungkook was the one who held her .

They can clearly see she was highly drugged but it was amusing that she still trying to push him away .well tried. But he didn't leave her . He got lost in her lazy Eyes and taking advantage of this yn punched his handsome face making his hold loose around her but before she could fall he held her again.

She again tried to break free but this time he didn't left her instead he picked her up and took her out to their limo.

In background he could hear his hyungs ordering their mans to take good care of that boy but he ignored it .

Soon his hyungs also come out only to see her sleeping peacefully in his arms if it were for another day she would have bite them for touching her but now she was sleeping peacefully in his arms .

Other were jealous but they let it slide hopefully this time bunny didn't tease them thanks for driver's luck . Under influence of drug yn had no idea about her surroundings. Jungkook took her to a guest room knowing well that when she will woke up next day she will surely misunderstood them and in this situation they want anything but not this.

After making sure she is ok . They made their way towards basement where that boy was probably getting rewards for touching their queen. He was badly beaten by the time they reached there. BTS signalled their mans to stop. )

Namjoon- so... let's come to the point. Why you drugged her .
(His deep and icy cold voice sends shiver Down everyone except BTS spine. no wonder he was mafia king. Their anger was clear on their stiff faces . Their mans were also terrified )
Boy- i didn't drugged her. Trust me i don't know.

He said pleading only to screamed when namjoon pierced his thigh with his knife. But he didn't stopped there he dragged it till his knee cap cuting his flesh .

His screams echoed in whole room only until a punch landed on his face by namjoon who was helping tiger claw .)
Boy- i will tell you. I will tell you. I just wanted to spend a night with her nothing much
(He said while panting hardly till now he was covered in his own blood. He thought now it will end but he got confused when namjoon just chuckled darkly accomplish with his brothers laugh which was more scary than anything evil. )

Yoongi- do you think we are fools. We want to know the real reason. YOU MOTHERF*CKER.

(He said scaring all souls present in that room. )

To be continued......