17

AUTHOR POV
In  living room now yn is under eyes of big big monsters and three monster leaders who are ready to eat her . For world she is most dreaded Mafia queen but for her family she is still same princess of her siblings and parents and now with them backing those three nuts , called her sons and daughter.

When suga dropped her home they all set this enquiry for which she had to cancel her million dollars deal but oh when anyone's family listen to them .

Hoojin-"So let's start the question "
(She said reading from the list which was bigger than her height but not more than her attitude though. Girl Is not even ten yet have rejected more boys then her aunt's. Her father's good looks get the best of her )

Minjoon- "did those mint chocolates kidnapped you '' Yn- umm maybe or maybe not
(She said being unsure since she has no idea what happens last night. Hearing her answer everyone nodded and hoojin noted it in her list . But yeonjun stopped in middle of nodding and frowned "
Yeonjun- wait wait stop . What you mean mint chocolates.
(He asked being confused but beomgyu gulped hearing his question. Meanwhile minjoon just shrugged)

Minjoon- I don't know beomgyu hyung called them this since he can't curse infront of us .
(Hearing it yeonjun looked at beomgyu with glare who just smiled nervously. And After few seconds. )

Yeonjun- how dare you insult my mint chocolate.
(He said sitting on top of beomgyu holding his collar who was lying on floor. )

Beomgyu- I can't fake praise anything infront of kids. And mint chocolate is insult on itself. (And....) Few minutes later

Yeonjun- it is not toothpaste. It is chocolate. (He said lying on floor with beomgyu onntop on his back )

Few hours later.

Beomgyu- I don't like it . I hate mint chocolate and the person who eat them has no good taste buds .

He said only to screamed when yeonjun pulled his hair . Others looking at their fight while doing their works and kids doing their homeworks . Mrs choi resting while putting a face mask . )

Meanwhile with BTS Namjoon, jimin and hoseok entered in jin's cabin after done with a meeting. But seeing view infront of them they immediately closed the door of office before anyone see them like this .

Their was jin , jungkook and taehyung fighting with signs . Glaring at eachother's with so much anger . Alot of snacks in middle of them .

They were making different different kungfu signs yet it was like volume was off in the room until they saw yoongi sleeping on the couch. So what happened three of boys jintaekook are fighting bcoz their some of snacks are stolen and culprit is still unknown. They are blaming each other and fighting but they still love eachother's and more like they still love their lives so they tried to be quite not wanting to wake sleeping kitty .

Jimin- hyung you sure we are mafias.
Hoseok- I ask this question every morning I wake up and answer is still not pridcated yet.
Namjoon- are you all done. We still have work . Someone wake up yoongi .

(Hearing him six heads turned on him like chickens making him flinch. Namjoon looked at jin to wake up sleeping boba cat )

Jin- I am oldest noone of you can order me .
(He said plopping himself on his chair . Now namjoon looked at jungkook. Who pulled his puppy eyes and work done . Now he looked at hoseok who give him 'i am older than you look' now it was two soulmates who point at eachother's making namjoon sigh )

Taehyung- let's do rock paper scissors who will lost ,will have to sacrifice himself.

(And just like that death and life dicision was made by most famous ritual . And with blessings of his angel taehyung wins making jimin groaned . Who just gulped and looked at yoongi .

Hoseok gave him thumbs up with a innocent smile . Jin wiped his fake tears . Taehyung give him a bear hug and. Our bunny spank his butt as his way of incouragement . He took his dramatic slow steps near sofa and lift his hand in most slow motion just them two dorks I mean two authors entered.

Seeing them a bulb light up on head of jimin. He walked near both authors and put a hand on author richi shoulder making her blush . )

Jimin- babe ? Could you please wake up yoongi hyung . (He said leaning towards her making author richi more tomato . Who just nodded lost in jimin's charm . She walked near yoongi but then she realised she Was about to jump in dean of sleeping lion.

She stepped back but someone pushed her making her fall on him and doom sleeping cat woke up. He looked around and everyone point at author richi just like that betrayed by everyone a sweat potato sacrificed . )

(Author richi:see you guys in heaven bye.....👋👋👋)

Namjoon- so let's start meeting . Yoongi do you get to know about that mother*ucker.
Yoongi - no and yes . I get to know alot of things yet not much information. He is really clever . He do work but put blamed of under mafias who helped him to clean his name .

Jimin- but I am confuse how he get to know about yn being in club she was with boys and girls . It was highly chance for him to get failed .
Taehyung- someone must be spying on her.
Jungkook - we have to find him before he take another step . She is danger continuously.

To be continued