5

AUTHOR POV
Yn reached home .she saw her brothers running behind them minjoon nd taemin running whereas hoojin nd bp were laughing like manic nd parents had done face.

Yn shook her head nd walked towards them when txt saw yn they ran towards her hide behind her.
Yn:yahhh......what happen why my babies behind uncle......?
Taemin:mom they woke up hyung nd they told hyung that it was me told them to wake hyung up.
Minjoon:u shits come here I will show what happens when u wake me up......

They again started running....
Yn:now stop u all lets have dinner .
Min:u got saved by mom or u all be dead.

They all went to dinning room nd was having dinner.....yn told them about bts being business partner. Triplets heard and got interested nd was listening like they don't know.....

Yeonjun: yn we got info that 4th rank mafia  planning to kidnapped kids send gaurds from tomorrow.
Yn:what!!! Why??
Yeonjun: the so call black blood got info that we are behind the attacks yesterday.
Yn:I know who is framing us don't worry I will make sure they know how much fool they are.....

Next day
Yn went to company nd started working....then afternoon bts came to sign the contract. Soon both signed contracts nd yn shake hands with them......yn was completely ignoring then whereas bts trying form conversations.

After 2 weeks yn was in company when she got call.yn looked at the phone It was gaurd sent behind kids....she lifted the call...

Yn:yes what happen mike?
Mike:queen kids  got kidnapped....
Yn:what m!!!how what the fuck u guys dng??
Mike :queen we were with the kids but they throwed smoke bomb nd we fainted.when we woke up they kidnapped.
Yn:ok i will see from here.

Yn called bp nd txt and told about kids being kidnapped ....then she went to mafia base nd told others to come there

Old factory.
Here bts were on mission. The 4th rank mafia were doing child trafficking so they were on mission soon they reached the room and saw 3 kids they slowly walked towards them

The kids were unconscious......they don't no why but they felt a connection nd felt pain looking at being unconscious.

One gaurd came nd told that they took the kids nd Sent them to the police so they can be back home.

Bts Decided to take kids to their house.....

Here yn nd bp reached the old factory nd but they couldn't find anyone she started to panic she told Jennie to find kids location.......

Bts reached home with kids......joon was carrying minjoon ,hoojin was with Jin nd Tae min is with jk.

They took them to one room nd soon doctor came nd checked the kids.....the doctor told they are well they just fainted...

The boys sat on the couch.....
Jk:hyung why do I feel the kids are little like us
Jin:u also felt this?
Tae:yeah   I too felt
Others:we too
Joon:this kid looks like me.....
Jin:this girl looks like me nd hobi
Vminkook:looks like us....
Suga:thank God I'm not father......but I didn't know u had gf after yn nd that bitch.

Boys ex suga:yahhh we only got physical with yn nd not that bitch......
Jimin:can they be yn's kids???
Jk:nahh.......if she was pregnant she will tell us.....
Joon:let's ask the kids once they are awake........

To be continued........