More Doctors?

Getting changed is an awkward situation despite me knowing Nox has seen others in a lot less and has also changed diapers before. Before I know it though we are on the way to the hospital, Don driving with Raines beside him and Nox in the back with me.

"I called ahead letting them know we are coming in so they have a room ready to check you over and such, so no need to wait in the waiting room," Don tells us as we pull into the car park.

Nox gets out first, getting my wheelchair and setting it up before helping me in. I sigh as we are guided directly to a room where I see two men waiting for us.

"Hi, you must be Elliot, I'm Dr Vincent Fox and this is Dr Dan Ryes. We are the ones who know the most about your condition so we have decided to take over your cased for when you are in here with us. I know you are in today for some injuries but we would prefer that we help with that as well as the usual people who would help," Dr Fox tells us as Nox nervously watches me move to sit on the bed,

"As long as I get out of here I don't care who helps if I am being honest. I am grateful that you know about my condition though," I say tiredly.

"He's not usually so blunt, but his wrists and hands, yeah we are very worried about them as well as his torse, which we will need to get photos of as it was an attack," Raine explains to the Doctors when it becomes clear that I am simply done.

"Lets start with your wrist, Dr Ryes is going to talk to Don and get all the information we are missing from your file while I examine you if that is ok?" Dr Fox asks, I simply nod in response.

"Can you take off your jumper so I can see how far up the damage goes," he asks me after Don and Raine walk out leaving me with him and Nox. Nox appears beside me and gently manoeuvres me out of my jumper before stepping back so Dr Fox can see everything.

"Ok, so I am going to ask some questions as I feel around the injured areas. Is that ok?" he asks me gently as he steps closer to where I'm sitting.

"Yeah sure," I answer as he begins to gently examine my wrist, I inhale sharply a few times, the pain shooting through my body. "So when and how did these injuries occur?" he asks as he begins to test my mobility in my wrist.

"I think they said Monday last week, and um I was attacked in my wheelchair which I was then dumped out of before being attacked with it," I say trying to figure out what day is today since no one had told me.

"Well Don was right to bring you in, you definitely need a CT scan. So lets get you all ready for your scan. Have you had one before?" he asks me as I get into my chair.

"Yes, I have. Am I able to have one when I have a tube though?" I ask gesturing to the tube in my nose. He nods immediately, "Yep no problem at all, I do have to ask though, do you need to be changed," he gestures to my diaper making me blush.

"I have control, I just got so stressed that I let go when in Don's office, and then we decided to put me in one just in case it happened again here. So umm no I don't need a change, I should probably just keep it on for the scan anyways," I say to him, he shrugs nonchalantly, seemingly unbothered by everything.

"Off to the CT we go," he announces before pushing me out of the room.

The scans and testing go quickly and before I know it I am in a bed in the hospital wearing a gown waiting with Don to get the verdict about my arms. I look at the stand by my bed and the bag of feed attached to it. They had decided that I was malnourished and need a more nutrient-dense feed so I am now on a feed every hour, but they are only small. The fear of it upsetting my stomach made them shrink the portions to almost child size ones.

"Once you get the results you are going to contact Ren yes? I know you are his sub and if its punishment you are worried about I don't think that man could punish you even if he was told to at the moment, he has almost been pulling his hair out with worrying about you for the past few days," Don asks me as we sit in silence.

I have to refrain from sighing, not wanting to be disrespectful. "You do realise if I contact him when I get my results it will seem like I am just contacting him to both blame him for what happened and also to make him look after me. We both know the least severe results I am getting from this scan is casts on both wrists, and I highly doubt its going to be that mild at this point," I explain to him.

"He would never think that, and you won't necessarily need him to look after you. You have myself, Nox and Raine at your disposal. I won't lie, I don't think Raine is going to leave you alone for more than a couple of hours for at least a week. Despite him not being desperate to be your Dom he is very taken by you and really cares for you," Don tells me, he goes to continue but stops when Dr Fox walks into the room.

"So we got the scans back and after examining them we have decided to do minor surgery, we need to get some screws and such in their for stability. We want to get you in in the next few hours, we need you to sort someone to go home with you the day after tomorrow, if all goes well. If you can't get someone to stay with you at home you will have to stay inpatient for a minimum of 4 weeks," he explains to me, I nod along and he bids a quiet farewell before leaving.

Nox and Raine reappear moments later and I sigh. "Will someone call Ren and ask him to come here. This needs to be talked about in person," I say making them all smile little proud grins.