The First Appointment

Looking in the mirror I adjust my top one more time before sighing, I hate being the new person. I've already had to be the new person in work and the neighbourhood this week and now I get to be the new person in the club. Well the new person applying to the club, in the last town I lived the local club refused to give me membership which drove me mad. Quickly turning I grab the folder of files off the table not before glancing back at my bed and the stuff on it knowing I'll regret it in a while. My phone chimes loudly reminding me of my impending appointment in ten minutes.

I chose this outfit to show off the things that one could consider 'important' in moments like this. The dark purple colouring perfectly enhanced the green of my eyes with black trousers to match, I have good fashion skills and know what I'm doing to make myself look my best. The trousers hugged my bum showing it's good shape and the shirt did the same to my arms and torso, I am a healthy looking male with good features. My hair tied up in a neat ponytail, I can neatly present myself. My black bag coordinated with my outfit now filled with the neatly organised forms and files required, showing I can be organised. Finally the singular black glove covering my hand and the tip of my wrist that I was informed in the letter I must wear, showing I can follow directions. Usually my piercings combined with my shoulder length hair made me the person parents would warn their kids to stay away from but when in business settings I dressed well and had my hair up neatly so it was only the piercings that would be considered 'different'.

Inhaling a deep breath I shake my head trying to disperse the thoughts before heading out the door and to my appointment. The walk is quick like I knew it would be, I had walked by the club multiple times since I moved in earlier in the week just so I knew what time to leave at so I'd be on time. I was early, but that was the plan, I hate being just on time, at least now I have time to mentally prepare myself for a moment before going in.

I take a moment to examine the exterior of the building. It blended in with the rest of the buildings on this street all restaurants or bars with the occasional diner. In the middle though right where I was standing, surrounded by the family friendly restaurants, was Underland. The BDSM club. No one would know unless they knew. The sign above the door simply said "Underland" in pink font, with a sign on the black door saying "appointments only". To get into the club during club hours there was another entrance that only members knew about that made the place look dead on the outside but probably wild on the inside.

I look around me once more before approaching the door and gently pressing the buzzer.

"Underland, do you have an appointment?" A soft male voice comes out of the intercom startling me.
"Oh yes hem my name is Elliot, I have an appointment in five minutes" I quietly say into the speaker before hearing a buzz of the door unlocking. I take one more deep breath before opening the door and walking in to the club.

Looking around the club seems like a fancy hotel in the foyer. There's deep purple walls with gold designs on the wall and a black carpet. The receptionist desk is large and on the right with what looks like a cloakroom on the left but straight ahead is stairs leading downstairs into darkness. Beside the reception is a large set of double doors which I suspect may the usual entrance and to the left of the cloakroom there's a door with a gold plaque on it which says something but me not wearing my glasses can't see it. I huff reaching into my bag and grabbing my glasses and putting them on before shaking out my arms and hands to relieve them. Before I can look at the sign again a cough drags my attention to the reception.

"You must be Elliot, I just need to give you these forms then I'll lead you into Master Raine's office. I'm Franco, I work reception here, it's nice to meet you. Don't worry about the meeting with Master Raine once you show respect and pass clearance everything should be fine" Franco rushes out. He's a brunette with frosted tips dyed blue and freckles all over his face, his energy giving puppy vibes and his short height only reinforcing that. He smiles at me before ushering me to the door that I was looking at earlier that I can now see says 'Raine' before he knocks and hands me some forms.