The Clean, The Helpful, The Rude, The Sexy

"What's with the swords?" Nox asks immediately. "I worked as an apprentice blacksmith as a teen and made some cool swords and became a sort of collector, used to do sword fighting but now I usually just display them," I tell them blushing, I usually hide them when people are coming over because its so weird.

"Thats really fucking cool! Which ones did you make?" Don asks immediately, I roll over to the corner and pull three swords out and hand them over. They're the only ones I made that I didn't give away to someone, always for free, they were never good enough for selling, I only gave them to those who were important to me anyways.

I pull myself out of my thoughts before they could go any deeper and look over at the two men who are admiring the swords. I glance around the room and see my club wear sticking out of my bedroom and panic. I quickly roll over and bend down to grab them off the floor, the room spins and I fall to the ground with a bang.

"Elliot!" the two men shout in shock and rush over to help me up. The world continues to spin as I lay down ignoring their attempts to help me up, lying down helps more sometimes.

"Elliot can you hear me?" I zone back in to see Don hovering over me. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just needed to lay down for a minute, the world spun a bit too much," I reply sitting up slowly. I look around and see Nox standing directly in front of the pile of club clothes.

"Here, I'll help you back into your chair," Nox says walking over to me and waiting for me to nod in agreement before assisting me back into my chair. "Your POTs and hEDS are really acting up at the moment, did something trigger them?" Don asks me as I get myself settled back into my chair.

"Sometimes I get sick and then it usually just triggers bad episodes for my varying problems," I reply honestly, too tired and stressed to try lie. "Can I ask when you got sick?" Don asks as he follows me into my bedroom. I look around the room and cringe.

"Oh shit I left my pill box on the counter, can you grab it Nox? I have been sick or ages but I only allowed it to catch up with me after we met last week," I answer as I roll through the bombshell that is my bedroom. I stop by my bed and pull my covers back and transfer myself into my bed, instantly relaxing when my body lies down.

Nox follows us in and places my pill box beside my bed before looking around. He starts getting fidgety as Don sits on the edge of my bed. "Ok, so you should be ok to start taking all your meds again from tonight since you will have food in your stomach, I'll set up a stand for your feeds so it's easily transportable and....... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NOX, stop fidgeting just fucking ask him instead of looking like a child trying to hold their pee in," Don says looking at Nox exasperated. Nox looks between us guiltily before settling on me and smiling, "would you mind if I clean your bedroom a bit, the mess is um yeah it um, yeah the mess," his voice begins to get a bit weird towards the end making me frown.

"You don't have to but if you want I guess I'm ok with that," Nox lights up and nods at both of us as he begins to frantically clean my room. "He has a thing with messes, he usually is fine but has been a tad stressed recently so this mess was a little bit too much for him," Don explains as the two of us watch him run around. "I'm going to go get a stand for your feeds and will be back in a minute," he says before leaving me in the room.

Two minutes later my room is basically sparking clean and Nox is standing there with a bag full of rubbish in one hand and my neck brace in the other. "Do you need this right now?" he indicates to the neck brace in his hand, I shake my head at him and he places it on my bedside table before disappearing with the rubbish.

Don arrives moments later with an IV stand on wheels and sets it up beside my bed. "Do I need to write you a doctors note to not go into work or have you called in sick?" Don asks looking me over. "I can work from home so its fine, thank you both so much for all this," I looke between the two of them and smile gratefully.

Welcome to Underland जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें