Back at Underland

I wheel up to the hidden door for the club and am glad for the lack of the queue, nodding to the door person who checks my identity I roll by and into the main area.

"Elliot! It's been so long! OMG ARE YOU OK?" Franco appears out of nowhere making me laugh at his sudden outburst. "Hey France you're looking well, and yes I am ok. Where's Master Raine I am meant to meet him," I ask him as he stares in shock at the chair. It is in this exact moment that I am glad I wore the mask and left my hair down, that would've only increased the staring.

He looks relieved before guiding me to the part of the club Master Raine is sitting with his friends.

"MASTER RAINE LOOK WHO I HAVE!" France shouts making me wince, both from the noise but the definite punishment he will get for being so disruptive. Master Raines head turns towards us and catches Franco's eyes immediately frowning at him before he stops his eyes catching on the wheelchair making him frown with concern.

We stop beside the table and keep our heads down. Masters Dorian and Marx are hear too with submissives on their laps. "Hello boys," Master Dorian greets, Marx following along moments later.

"Hello, Master Dorian. Hello, Master Marx," I instantly reply keeping my voice low. "Hello Pet, how are you?" Master Raine says suddenly from beside me. "Hello Master Raine, it is great to see you. I am good and how are you?" I answer instantly keeping my head down not wanting to be disrespectful on my first day back in the club in a while.

"I am much better after seeing you but I am a bit concerned seeing you too. Has your health taken a turn?" he asks as he sits on the couch beckoning me towards him. "It had but it is getting better slowly now, I just am using the chair until I feel that I won't injure myself walking. I actually feel more comfortable getting around in the chair for distances so may use it to go to and from the club from now on," I say trying to keep him from worrying.

"If you insist that you are better I guess I have to believe you," he says before continuing, "Do you want to join us on the couch?". I think for a moment before nodding. "Yes, Master Raine, that would be nice. My chair can just be put in a corner for a while so it's not in the way," I say before I slowly stand up and sit on the couch. The others watch me carefully making sure I don't fall while Master Raine puts my chair somewhere.

"No play for you tonight," he tells me as he sits beside me pulling me onto his lap. "Of course, I wasn't even thinking of it honestly," I say to him after a minute. I lean back against him and sink into my submissive mind frame letting the conversation around me fade, only paying attention to what may be important in regards to me.

"Would you like a drink Elliot?" Master Marx asks me after a few minutes. "Could I have a glass of juice if it was possible?" I request trying to be polite, he smirks a little before nodding. "Feeling little?" Master Raines's voice appears from behind me, I nod blushing as he whispers something to Marx who goes to gets everyone their drinks.

"Elliot, whats the tube you have hidden by your hair?" Master Raine asks after a minute, speaking quietly so only I can hear him. "A feeding tube, my tummy doesn't work properly right now," I tell him cuddling into him more.

He chuckles at my cuddling before pulling me closer accidentally touching one of the burns on my thighs making me hiss out in pain. He instantly stops and looks at me concern shining in his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" he asks panic appearing in his voice. "I got burnt spilling some water, still very tender. The Doctor had me in weird diaper for protecting the wound when it happened but he said I don't need to wear it only for the first night I did," I explain watching everyone in the club dancing and chatting.

"Is it still very sore?" he asks after a moment. I shake my head in response being honest, it doesn't hurt, it's just tender.

"Agh so thats why you're in little space, you slept in a diaper but didn't slip because you didn't feel safe so as soon as you got here you started to slowly slip," he mutters more so to himself. I giggle at him going to shove my thumb in my mouth but find the mask in the way, I pout but leave it there and continue watching everything going on around me.