Dirty Little Secret

My phone buzzing makes me frown and shift on Master Raines lap checking why it's buzzing. It ends up being the alarm I set before coming here, I need to leave or else I won't get my feed on time. This instantly brings me out of little space but my head is still slightly fuzzy. I look across the table and see Don and Nox sitting there in conversation with the others and lightly tap Master Raine. His attention instantly goes to me, he looks me over before instantly realising I'm not in little space.

"Master, I need to go home, but don't want certain people to see my chair can you carry me to my chair and take me out a route that people won't see me," I whisper into his ear making him nod. "E is going to head home now guys, they're still a little shy so asked me to say goodnight to you all on their behalf," he says and I wave over his shoulder as I receive a chorus of goodbyes.

He stops one of the staff on the way instructing them to get my chair and meet him outside his office. Before I know it I'm in my chair in the daytime foyer of the club saying goodbye to Master.

I wave goodbye and wheel out the door looking around before heading in the direction of home. I'm not long moving before I hear someone calling my names.

"Elliot! Wait up!" I stop and turn seeing Ren and it all comes back to me. I instantly start wheeling away not wanting to be shamed by him, he appears beside me and steps in my way.

"Hey, hey no don't run away please," he says before crouching so we are eye level. I look away from him not wanting to see the amusement in his eyes when he remembers that I am in a diaper right now, I squirm a little and realise that not only am I in a diaper but apparently I used it at one point.

"Whats up Ren?" I ask still avoiding eye-contact. "Ok so I feel like we learned way too much about each other to have only known each other for like two days, but I want to make sure you know I am not judging you for anything. The only reason I left was out of shock, you were not someone I was expecting to see on my first night there. Especially since Don and Nox didn't say anything," he rambles on before I stop him.

"They don't know, I have hidden my identity from them. Look I need to get home for a feed, do you want to come with and we can talk then?" I suggest not really wanting to talk about this but knowing we have to.

"Sounds good," he agrees as he walks alongside me.

I unlock the front door of my place and wheel straight into the kitchen and grabbing a feed from the cupboard and going into my bedroom where the stand is.

"Just come into my room" I tell him when I realise the pole with the pump is stuck and I'm too lazy to try unstick it. Ren follows me in as I climb into bed and begin setting up my feed. He watches me silently as I do everything paying attention to the details before looking away when I remove my top.

"Sorry I don't mean to flash you but I need my back brace on I slept weird last night so it's bothering me," I say as I wrap the brace around and grab a hoodie from beside me. I lay back once I'm all set up and sigh.

"So yeah, I'm a sub only new, don't want people I know to know cos it can be embarrassing to be a disabled sub. My disability is mostly on the lowdown there too so people can't judge me. One of the subs there already has a problem with me and doesn't even know I'm a sub there," I tell him trying to gauge for a reaction.

"Who has a problem with you?" he instantly asks, obviously he is a protective dom. "It doesn't matter. Please tell me that you won't tell Don and Nox," I beg him making him frown.

"I won't it's not completely my business but you need to tell them soon. I don't want to tell you this but they are interested in you and were thinking of not going to the club so they can approach you," he tells me sitting on the bottom of my bed and looking around the room.

"Did they tell you this?" I ask instantly, sitting up not expecting this. "No but as you probably gathered earlier it used to be the three of us together looking for a sub, I'd like to get back into that dynamic but due to my stupid behaviour, I'm not involved at the moment. Anyways, I know them and they are clearly interested, they did however mention that they were thinking of taking a break from the club which basically cemented the idea of them liking you," he rants on confusing me.

"I really think you're reading into things, I doubt they like me. No one wants to date a disabled sub," I mutter out more so to myself than him. "Hey, don't talk like that, if no one is interested in you then I am no one," he snaps out looking frustrated.

"Are you honestly saying you're interested in me even though you've seen what a shitshow me and my health are?"

"Yes I'm interested in you, you'd have to be blind and an idiot not to be, you are amazing and perfect and I would love to date you and be your dom," he says looking baffled at the fact that I don't agree with him.

"Be my dom for a week, see how horrible it will be to be the dom of a disabled freak. Then we can see if dating is on the table," I say before I can stop myself. "Deal," he says instantly. "I can't wait to prove you wrong," he smirks at me. "So does this start now?" he asks me and I nod.

"Ok, so we will go through a few rules and such then. Firstly, can I check and change your diaper? I know you wet it and want to make sure it isn't getting to the burns," he tells me making me blush.