Chapter 16: Kiss me

Start from the beginning

Tahir Sheikh protested.

"You are not planning to take her to her sister...You actually planned to give her to Humza and then give a call to her sister...so that Bhaijaan instantly come on her rescue...Then you will do some dirty things so that Bhaijaan will get involve in these mafia again..."

Ground slipped beneath Tahir Sheikh's feet. He didn't know that Ibrahim will find out his plan so easily.

"You want to use my wife for your motive"

"This..is..non...nonsense"

Ibrahim chuckled after seeing his father wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Two things...I want to say"

Ibrahim sat on the sofa again. He took out his gun and placed it on the table.

"First, DO NOT TRY TO DRAG BHAIJAAN AGAIN IN THIS HELL...

AND SECOND..."

He took a pause this time.

"NEVER EVER TRY TO CONTROL MY LIFE"

Tahir Sheikh gulped hard. He never knew that he can get scared of his son's tone.

"Sakeeb"

Ibrahim called.

Immediately Sakeeb entered.

"Now go back to your city if you want to see your relatives safe and alive"

Tahir Sheikh was shocked. It's beyond his imagination that Ibrahim can threaten him like this. At the same time he knew that his son is capable of doing this. His younger son is extremely ruthless.

"They are your relatives too"

He almost shouted.

"No...I have left your name a long back.. I'm not Ibrahim Sheikh anymore..I have taken the name of my Grandfather who has snatched his surname from you because you were not an ideal son...he was well aware about your activities"

Tahir Sheikh started to shake in anger.

"You are insulting me"

"I have not even started...You want me to shout out your hideous crimes in front of Ammi?"

Tahir Sheikh lost his speech after that. He kept on looking at Ibrahim with a burning gaze.

"You are insulting your Abbu for this girl??? I'm cursing you Ibrahim....This girl will become the reason of your destruction..."

Ibrahim stared at his father coldy. He didn't say a word.

"Let's go Saba..Let him rott in hell"

Tahir Sheikh was about to move but Ibrahim showed him the backdoor.

"Sakeeb...show them the back door..I don't want his shadow on my wife"

Tahir Sheikh clenched his jaw and then followed the back door.

But Saba stood there in tears. She looked at Ibrahim and wiped her tears. Ibrahim averted his gaze.

"Beta....I know you are mad at your Abbu
..but I have something to say"

Ibrahim turned his face away.

"This girl is not made for you...She literally hates you beta...find someone else who will love you just like the way Pari loves your Bhaijaan..."

"Don't worry Ammi...she will start loving me soon"

Ibrahim said in a faint tone.

"I doubt it beta... I'm a woman and I saw her eyes..she will never think twice before planning your death"

With that Saba ran out of the mansion.

Ibrahim stood in silence for some moment. His eyes were calm and cold but if someone looks closely they will notice a suppressed fire and pain in those orbs.

He slowly came out of this mansion and walked towards the car where Tara is sitting.

He slowly pulled the door and Tara's eyes widened in shock and fear. She looked at him like she has seen a ghost.

"Your mother-in-law and father-in-law has left..."

Tara's lips quivered and the very next second she broke out in sobs. Her hopes shattered completely.

"You again pulled a stunt on our first night Jaan"

"I'm so sorry...."

She joined her hands and cried.

Ibrahim ran his finger through his hair.

"Come out..."

"I'm so sorry....Please.... I'm sorry"

She cried so much.

Ibrahim stared at her coldly for few seconds.

"You were not looking sorry while running out of the mansion..."

What a tone!

This tone send back to back shivers down her spine.

"I'm sorry Sir... I'm extremely sorry"

She cried.

"Come out..I won't repeat"

Tara immediately came out of the car. She is shivering way too much.

"Did you forget that he is the same man who sold you to Pasha Khan? You trusted that man over me?"

Tara sensed the suppressed anger on his tone.

"I.. won't do..it ever.. I'm sorry"

"You are not sorry Jaan..you are just scared"

Suddenly Tara felt his fingers on her cheek. He is wiping her tears. Then he slowly held her chin and forced her face up.

"What should I do to you?"

He almost whispered. There was something on his whisper that made Tara paralysed in fear.

"Kiss me Jaan if you want your apology"

Tara's eyes widened in terror.

"I'm too angry right now..Just kiss me and remove this anger"

Tara took few steps back.

"Kiss me"

Ibrahim took a deep breathe.

"Kiss or a long night Fuck, choice is yours..."

Tara felt dizzy after hearing his words.