epilogue | 2nd bonus chapter

Start from the beginning

Without another word, her fingers glide into his hair as he reached between them,  lifting himself —he pushed down his pants. "Reece ", she moaned into his mouth, feeling his fingertips glide over the lace she had chosen to wear underneath her little black dress.

"You are so beautiful, wife", he whispered as he  slide her panty to the side and without warning ,  he pressed his cock into her  dripping core."Reece", her head fell back , his hand connecting with the back of her neck as he began to kiss her fully exposed neck,  his other hand on her waist as she sunk onto his length, moaning and squirming on his lap.

"Fuck,ride me princess ", he nipped her skin as she began to slowly moved her hips. "Reece", she whimpered. He shift ,bringing her forehead against his. Her nails digging into his shoulders as he bucked his hips to match her pace. "Yes baby?", he grunt. His hand gently playing with her hair as he fucked her harder. Her eyes shut as she felt him hit her sweet spot over and over again.

He knew her body well. He knew where to touch her. When to pull out and push in again. He knew that she liked having her neck kissed while feeling his pulsing cock rubbing against her walls.

"Reece", she screamed out,  holding the seat for support as he picked up the pace. She was no longer in control, he was fucking her soul out. The sound of their skin slapping together and the sound of the sudden rainfall drumming on the roof of car made this moment much more euphoric.

"Husband", She whimpered ,  tears sprinkling down her crimson cheeks. "Fuck,this feels so good my angel", he leaned closer , resting his forehead against her collarbone as he bucked his hips , pounding into her throbbing core. "Reece, you're hurting me", She moaned from pleasure and pain. He swiftly bind both her hands behind her back in his large hand as the other gripped the back of her neck , holding her still.

"I'm sorry ,baby. I said I'd be quick. We're almost there", he pant. "You like this?", he whispered. He loved watching those pretty eyes flutter. The way her hair hung around her perfect face and her rosy cheeks. Those plump lips were leaking with saliva as she tried not to  moan loudly.

"Should I  go slow?", he pecked her lips. "Please ", she plead. He pulled her closer , releasing her hands and just hugging her body against his, as he slowed his thrusts. Ana moaned softly , feeling herself grow more and more wet. "Does this feel better ?", he kissed the side of her neck,  earning a nod .

They were both glistening in sweat and breathless but he was not planning on stopping any time soon.  He loved being inside of her.

"Fuck", she whimpered as his cock hit her sweet spot. Reece suddenly picked up the pace, enjoying the way her walls clenched around his length. "Reece", she hummed. "You're so close ,baby. Don't hold back", he held her tighter against himself. Anastasia curled her toes as she began to moan louder. The rain had gotten heavier and it didn't bother them. It never phased her that they were fucking outside her mothers home. "Baby", he hissed as she bites down on his shoulder, squirting all over his throbbing length. "Fuck", he grit , squeezing her waist as her walls forced him to release inside of her. Anastasia gasped at the fullness as he continued to grunt and moan under his breath.

"You felt so good. I'm sorry for not pulling out ,baby", he apologized. Anastasia shift , staring down at his red face. He looked so hot after sex — skin glistening from sweat, lips parted as he breathed heavily, hair disheveled. "I love you", she rubbed her nose against his. "I love you too", he smiled.

"Papa!", Leila squealed as he picked her up from her crib. "Is she still fighting the sleep?", Ana asked as she entered the nursery. "She's sound asleep", he yawned. He had a long day at work and then went to the mall with Leila to shop for groceries. She usually goes straight to bed after supper but tonight, she was throwing tantrums.