68

20 : 21 pm
-

So much regret.

It hit me like a truck.

I pin up my dry hair. Slipping into my pj's. I had cheated on theo. Fuck! I messed up. What was I going to do? I had to tell him right? No - how the fuck does one tell their so called boyfriend that my ex husband gave me a mind blowing orgasm and made me scream out that I was his.

Dammit!

Strolling out of the bedroom, I almost gasp at the sight of theo and Reece sitting on the couch. "There she is-", he chimed , hopping to his feet and rushing over to kiss my already swollen lips. "I've missed you " , he whispered. "When did you get here?", I ask and he shrugged , "few minutes ago. Reecey said you were getting dressed", he went back to his seat and my eyes shift to Reece who was watching TV as if nothing had happened.

"I bought pizza-", he waved his hand to the counter. "How'd you get here?", I pace to the counter , images of me being held down on it by Reece flashing in my mind. "Took a cab -", he called out. "Oh- ", I whisper. The pizza smelled divine but I had no appetite. The was this empty feeling within the pit of my stomach. It was guilt! My jealousy had gotten the best of me. Ofcourse I was jealous seeing Avery speak to him. I just couldn't admit it to myself. Maybe none of that would have happened if I had controlled my emotions more.

But it happened. There was no going back now.

I place the box into the oven and head to sit beside bunny, who immediately wrapped me in his arm. "My pretty girl ", he sniffed my skin before kissing my cheek. Reece rose to his feet. "Well , I'm out", he stretched his body and theo whined - "sit with us. It's not even 9 yet". Reece shook his head , "unfortunately not all of us had the privilege of sleeping all day". Theo laughed at the comment. "Yeah , understood. Goodnight ", he smiled up at Reece who returned the smile. His eyes bouncing to me before he disappeared into the bedroom.

"I am never getting wasted again. Lesson learned ", he held me closer. "How was work baby?", I could feel his nose buried in my hair. "Busy. I didn't need to attend the meetings but emails are piling ". He rubbed my arm and hummed. "You also need to rest", he whispered. "Abby is going to stay with mama" , the mention of that made my lips curl up. I'm sure mama was beyond joyful. With Abby being back , mama wouldn't have to beg me to come home. She would have company.

"Mama is happy-", I trail and he nod. "It was a beautiful party ", he sighed out and I lift my head to meet his eyes. "Yes it was and that's thanks to you", he flashed his bunny smile , leaning in and kissing the tip of my nose. "You look so sleepy baby. Get some rest- I just came to drop pizza and fetch my car".

"You aren't staying?", I ask and he stood to his feet. "Not tonight baby. Maybe tomorrow okay ", I rise to my feet and he hugged me tightly. "You smell so good", yeah I reek of cum and shampoo. "Please have pizza. Reece mentioned you didn't have supper-", he kissed my forehead. "Wanna go out tomorrow night?", he walked to the counter, taking his car keys. "Sure" , I smile , following him to the door. "I'll fetch you after work-", he gave me a quick kiss then left.

I sigh , shutting the door and dropping my forehead against it. I was such a fuck up. Reece always found a way to wrap me around his finger. I fell for his doll face every fucking time. No way was I going to confess to theo. I liked him far too much to allow this mess up to break us apart.

There needs to be distance between reece and I.

-
07 : 03 am

"I rented a car-", he called out from the bedroom. "It's fine, I'll catch a cab", I hurriedly pack my lunch bag , hoping to leave before he could dress up. "Why? We can drive together-", his tone confused. I'm sure he knew very well why I was avoiding him. "No thanks-", the apple rolled off the counter and I curse under my breath. Imagine cursing a fruit just because I screwed up and didn't wish to see his face.