49.

The kangaroo reporter with his dumb blondes

Mark: Seb change the name back!

Seb: Hmmm... No!

Jb: What are you talking about I'm not dumb!

Nico: Well I hate to spill it to you but Jens you are😃

Seb: 😂🍿

Mark: Seb you also called yourself a dumb blonde you know that right?

Seb: Yup but atleast I'm smarter than mister Dumbass and mister other dumbass.

Mark: I need to start to get paid for this😮‍💨

Nico: Actually you get paid for working with us...

JB: Actually👆🏼🤓

Mark: THEN I NEED TO GET PAID WAY MORE FOR THIS!!!

Seb: 🍿

Nico: Mark are you good?

Mark: OFCOURCE I AM!!

Seb: This brings me back to how you were at red bull. Always moody and aggressive. I mean I was only safe when Fernando was near.

Nico: By saying this you don't really make the situation better Seb.

Mark: SEBASTIAN VETTEL IF I GET YOU IN MY HANDS YOU HAVE A BIG BIG PROBLEM!!!

Seb: Oh yea tell me.

*JB added Fernando*

JB: Nando calm him please 🙏🏻

Fernando: Who do you mean with him.

Mark: SEBASTIAN VETTEL WHERE ARE YOU!!

Nico: I present to you: the answer on the question NOW HURRY PLEASE SEB IS ALMOST SHITTING HIMSELF.

Seb: Lies!

Fernando: Mark, Mark, mi amor calm down a bit. I don't know what Seb did. There is a big chance you have all the rights to beat him up but if you do Kimi is gonna come after you and I don't want to lose you ❤️ so please calm down?

Mark: Okay I'm calm.

Seb: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Nico: I mean you started about Nando and that's just digging your own grave🤷🏼‍♀️

Fernando: I'll leave this chat for now...

Fernando: Good luck Mark.

Mark: I'll need that see you this afternoon darling❤️

*Fernando left the chat*

Private chat between Lew and Seb:

Lew: Seb, I have a situation so can you give your opinion.

Seb: Tell me?

Lew: Well Uhm... Nico has always been very transparent with his phone and I've always known his phone code (same goes for me) and now during the truth or dare game from this week I tried to get into his phone but he changed his phone code, while he promised me he wouldn't do that.

Lew: And when I asked him his code this morning he said the same as I knew but the one that didn't work. He doesn't know that I know he changed it so I don't know how to approach it nor what to think because I don't want to mistrust him but I still do that now I found out he lied.