♡14♡

Heyyy~~~

How are you all ?

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

It was their first kiss, a tender and passionate moment shared between them. Jungkook felt a rush of emotions as they kissed, a mix of excitement and warmth as he melted into Taehyung's embrace. Taehyung's hands cupped Jungkook's face, deepening the kiss as Jungkook melted into the sensation. It was Taehyung who took the lead, as his tongue did wonders in jungkook's mouth .

Taehyung's hands roamed over Jungkook's back, pulling him closer as they deepened the kiss, their hearts pounding in sync. In that moment, nothing else existed except for the two of them, consumed by the heat of their connection. 

As they pull away, their eyes lock in a heated gaze, full of love and longing. The intensity of the moment lingers in the air, their hearts racing with the unspoken connection between them. In that brief pause, time seems to stand still as they bask in the intimacy of their shared moment. It's a blend of romantic tenderness and undeniable heat that leaves them both yearning for more.

"I can't express how much i've waited for this....for you ", taehyung said as he tucked a strand of hair behind jungkook's ear . Jungkook , took deep breaths to stablise his breathing after their heated kiss , and then looked at taehyung with a shy smile . "I was really nervous , if you didn't like me back , but i guess i was worrying for nothing ", jungkook said.

Suddenly taehyung moved a step away from jungkook ,keeping the eye contact , seeing jungkook's eyes widen at his next moves . Taehyung went down on one knee , clichè but romantic in a sense , and smiled , the infamous boxy smile .

"So Jeon jungkook , will give the honor of being with you as your lover ? Will you be my boyfriend ?", taehyung said dramatically .

Jungkook giggled and said ," I'd love too ." 

The rest of the time , they spent sitting there at the roof top , looking at sky . Jungkook's head was on taehyung's lap , and he gently caressed his hair . They sat their talking , all sweet and lovely .

Jungkook felt happy , that he had finally confessed to taehyung . Taehyung was his first relationship , and hopefully his forever one .

.

.

.

College ended , and all the students filled up the hallways . Winter break was starting tomorrow , and everyone had different plans . Some were going back to meet their parents , some were going on trips , some were going to stay at their home with their families for christmas .

Jimin stomped down the hallways , imaginary smoke coming out of his ears and nose . Few students looked at him in fright as he walked by , a group of boys following behind him . They were non other than his friends . Namjoon and jin walked close by , their hands rubbing against each other .

Yoongi followed behind , looking to tired to even talk . He had had too many chicken nuggets , he felt sleepy . The sleepy boy was planning to hibernate , yes actually hibernate the whole winter break . He had it all planned out , he would go home , gobble up some more food , as if it would get stored in him for later , lock his house up , and sleep on his comfy bed . Perfect plan . He didn't know why others were wasting their winter break , unlike him . 

Jimin looked around , trying to find taehyung and jungkook . Jungkook had promised him he'd show up for chemistry class , they had a test . Jimin hadn't studied and jungkook was going to let him cheat off his answers , after the boy had begged him badly . But now jungkook wasn't there , and jimin guessed he would be with taehyung .

He ended up bumping into soobin . "Ouch", jimin said rubbing his head ,"watch were you are going tall fellow ."  "Sorry short fellow , didn't see you there ", soobin sassed rolling his eyes , starting to walk away . Jimin grew even red with anger and was ready to pounce on soobin but he spotted jungkook and taehyung walking towards them , HOLDING HANDS ?!

So instead , he pounced on taehyung who ended up falling to the ground , jungkook falling on top of both of them . It was like a sandwitch , with jimin in the middle . Jungkook and taehyung winced in pain and jungkook got up from them . 

Jimin then pounced on jungkook , tackling him to the ground ,"You.Abandoned.Me.For.This.Idiot?!", jimin said shaking jungkook's shoulders furiously . Poor jungkook was so confused . Taehyung pulled jimin off jungkook but it was difficult because jimin kept flapping his arms and legs in the air . 

After a while , jimin calmed down , and jungkook apologised for his mistake . "Yah whatever, Now.Explain.Why.Were.You.Both.Holding.Hands?", jimin said looking at both of them suspiciously . 

"We umm...", jungkook stared but taehyung finished ,"We are dating ."

Jimin's jaw touched the floor , namjin looked at them in surprise , yoongi , well yoongi was sleeping standing against the locker . 

"I need and explanation bitches , right now !", jimin said and jungkook gulped at his expression . Jimin was sure....very.....hyper?

.

.

.

Jungkook was walking back home , the wind softly caressing his hair . After jimin got his explanation he was satisfied , namjin and yoongi too surprisingly congratulated them . Jin looked a little skeptical , but he didn't say anything . 

Taehyung lived on the other side of the college so they could go home together , eventhough he had insisted he would drop him hope .

Jungkook smiled about the thought of taehyung , humming a soft tune . The surroundings were calm , only his voice was there with the ocassional sounds of the wind .

Suddenly a heard a branch snap . A shiver ran down jungkook's spine , as he looked from the corner of his eyes that someone was following him . Or was he just hallucinating ? 

He started waling faster and person picked up their pace as well . Jungkook's heart was beating fast and his breadth was uneven . He was terified . It could be his stalker , the one following behind him .

The streets were empty , not a sign of humanity . Jungkook did what his instict told him and began running . He heard the steps behind him get louder , the person had started running too . The steps seemed to be getting closer .

Jungkook's face was freezing because as he ran , the cold wind hit him directly . His sences went off , he could only hear his own breathing and those footsteps . All the other sounds fading into the backround .

The person behind him shouted something but he couldn't hear , and picked up his pace . His breath was uneven , as he ran .

Suddenly he came to a sudden halt when he felt a hand grab his waist .

Jungkook's heart dropped to his stomach and he did the only thing he could think of  ,

He screamed .

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Wow , that's a rollercoaster chaper ig...... (ᵕ—ᴗ—)

Anyways , i hope you enjoied it シ

Byeee •♡•

૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა