♡9♡

𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍~~~

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Namjoon ?" , jungkook said as he looked at the figure in the balconey.

"Oh hey jungkook , what are you doing up so late ?", namjoon asked turning around . "I could ask the same to you . ", jungkook said back.

" Just thinking about something .", namjoon said and turned back , looking at the sky ," you should go to sleep ".

" I really can't sleep with jin hogging up the bed ", jungkook said , pouting a little . This caused namjoon to chuckle .

Jungkook looked at the sky standing on the balcony. The sky was clear, with beautiful stars scattered across like shimmering diamonds.

The cool night air brushed against his skin, carrying with it a sense of tranquility and wonder. As he gazed up at the vast expanse above him, Jungkook felt a sense of peace wash over him .

" Wow! The sky...it's so beautiful today ", jungkook muttered . "Hmm..it always calms me down , the vastness of space is so surreal", namjoon said , a small smile lingering on his face.

They both stood there , in a peaceful silence .

After a while , jungkook spoke ," Namjoon...do you really like jin ?", he muttered . He heard namjoon sigh , a sad look on his face .

" If I'm being honest , yes , i do . He's really fun , talkitive , caring and overall an amazing person ......but..", namjoon trailed off .

"But what ?... You see , jin seems to genuinly like you . I don't want him getting hurt ", jungkook said softly .

" My life is not as perfect as some might think , jungkook. There are ....a lot of problems . Sometimes , i feel like all the chaos will crush me . It's...too much to handle . But i'm still going on . I don't want jin to be tangled in mess of mine . I feel he deserves much better ."

Jungkook looked up at namjoon , and truly , he could see that sadness in his eyes . He felt bad , he didn't know what namjoon had gone throung , but he still knew it hurt him .

" Namjoon , i get it that you want the best for jin . But....how can you say his best does'nt lie in you if you don't give it a try ? Jin is a strong person . I know if you'll ever need help , he'll be there for you . You both can solve the problems together . And moreover , you have us ."

Namjoon gave jungkook a gentle smile , which jungkook returned . "You are right . Thanks jungkook , it really means a lot ".

Jungkook looked at the stars , it was already past midnight. They should go and get some sleep. The two said goodnight and walked towards their own rooms .

Even if just for a second , jungkook thought he heard footsteps . A cold shiver ean down his spine and he quickly waddled back to the room , where jin was still hogging up the bed .

Jungkook sighed and pushed jin to the corner causing the sleeping boy to get rolled up in the blanket like a burrito.

He picked up another blanket and rolled up inside it , falling into a sweet slumber. But the sleeping boy didn't hear the footsteps coming closer to his room , neither did he see his room door opening.

And he probably doesn't know what happed after that .

•••Time skip•••

Jungkook groaned as he rubbed his eyes , the light coming through the open curtains was disturbing his sleep. He made his way out of bed , and straight to the washroom.

After doing his business , he came downstairs and was met with the delicious smell of blueberry pancakes , and he already knew that jin had taken over jimin's kitchen.

"Ummm....that smells amajin ", jungkook literaly floated towards the kitchen. ( amajin...lol)

"Ikr!!!!!thus ys cho tummy!!!", jimin said , with his mouth full of pancakes . Jungkook giggled at the face he was making . Namjoon was also there , savouring the yummy delicasy .

"Where is Taehyungie and Yoongi ?", jungkook asked as he sat down . Jin handed him his own plate of pancakes .

"Yoogi us till seeping.....ta..hunb do fur talk", jimin tried to say something while still gobbling down the pancakes .

He got smacked in the head by jin for talking while eating , causing him to almost choke . He quicly hit his chest with his fist and gulped down a glass of water . After feeling better , he glared at jimin , before continuouing his breakfast .

The other two males looked at this scene , trying to hold back thier laughs .

"Taehyung is out for a jog and yoongi is...still sleeping ", namjoon said to jungkook .

Jungkook nodded before strating to eat his breakfast....worried jimin might even eat his at the rate he was eating.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Have fun reading .

We have new readers from Germany . Hello to all of you !

Byee~~~•♡•