♡8♡

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 . 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 . 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢'𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜 ♡

Ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓜⓨ ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡⓢ ⓕⓡⓞⓜ Ⓘⓝⓓⓘⓐ , ⓊⓈⒶ , Ⓟⓐⓚⓘⓢⓣⓐⓝ , Ⓝⓔⓟⓐⓛ , Ⓐⓤⓢⓣⓡⓐⓛⓘⓐ , Ⓑⓐⓝⓖⓛⓐⓓⓔⓢⓗ , Ⓝⓞⓡⓦⓐⓨ , Ⓟⓗⓘⓛⓘⓟⓟⓘⓝⓔⓢ , Ⓕⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ , Ⓡⓞⓜⓐⓝⓘⓐ , Ⓐⓛⓖⓔⓡⓘⓐ , Ⓒⓐⓝⓐⓓⓐ , Ⓜⓐⓛⓐⓨⓢⓘⓐ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓙⓐⓟⓐⓝ !!

14 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 !!😭😭

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 ~~~~

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The six boys sat in a circle, eager and excited, as Jimin placed the bottle between them to play truth and dare. They couldn't wait to see what secrets would be revealed and what funny dares they would have to complete .

However, little did they know that Jimin had a mischievous idea in mind, a plan to shake things up and make the game even more interesting.

Jimin spun the bottle and it landed on Jin . 'Great' he thought . "Truth" , jin declared , not really ready for the dares that little midget would pull out of his ass.

"So jin...umm.. ok! Have you had your firsf kiss yet ?", jimin asked with a mischievous smile.

'That little punk !!' Jin cursed jimin in his mind and let out a nervous laugh . "Umm..yes " , jin said slowly but jungkook only looked at him in betrayal .

His bff !!! His buddy since diapers had had his first kiss and didn't bother to tell him about the big news !! Oh no....someone was going to get an earful .

"Woah...who is it ?", jimin asked as everyone including jungkook looked at him curiosly . "Only one question at a time kiddo , continue the game ", said jin , rolling his eyes .

They spun the bottle again and it landed on yoongi , the birthday cat . " I'll ask ", taehyung said and looked at yoongi with a smirk . Yoongi knew that all to well , something bad was gonna happen ! "Truth", yoongi chose because he was too tierd to do anything.

" Would you rather top or...", taehyung was cut off by yoongi . " Shut up!! Ofcourse I'll top !", yoongi said before falling back to his pillow . Someone could'nt help but throw daggers at the pillow...it got to be so close to yoongi .

The game continued for a while till the bottle finally landed on jungkook. Jimin smirked . All of them turned towards jungkook , who got nervous.

"Umm..truth ", jungkook blurted out causing jimin to whine. " You all are no fun , why don't you choose dare huh ?!" , he said , very annoyed .

"Because we know what type of dares you will give us shorty", taehyung said rolling his eyes .

"Hey !!! I'm older than you bish !! Respect me in the name of lachimolala!!!!! ", jimin said before pouncing on taehyung . Taehyung moved out of the way .

Jimin fell on Jin . Jin screamed . Jimin got his ass whooped . Taehyung laughed . Jimin threw a pillow at him . It hit yoongi . The cat got angry . He threw two pillows at jimin . Jimin ducked.

The two pillows landed on jungkook and namjoon . Both of them threw two pillows each .Those fell right on jin's and taehyung's face . And kids....that's how it turned into a full fledged pillow fight .

It ended with yoongi being burried inside a pile of pillows , probably sleeps . The poor cat was tired .

"Well...that was...fun?", jungkook muttered as all of them collapsed on the pillow mess they made . " Uh huh....btw..what were we doing before that ? ", namjoon asked .

All of them tried to recall but the pillows had clearly knocked some brians off.

" Whatever...I'm going to sleep in my room . Let the birthday cat sleep here only . He looks comfortable enough. There are two more rooms , you all can share 'em . I gotta go , beauty sleeps calling bishs ", jimin yawned and made his way upstairs .

The four males looked at each other . " Jin hyung and I will share one room , you guys can dhare the other one ", jungkook said and started going upstairs .

"But -", all three of them tried saying something but stopped midways . They all went to their respective rooms .

As soon as Jin got inside the room , a pillow was thrown at him . " Sleep on the floor , you deserve it for hiding about your first kiss from me ", jungkook glared at jin .

"Yahhh!!! You brat !!", jin shouted at him .

And jin did end up sleeping on the bed , taking so much space , almost pushing jungkook off . Jungkook sighed , and got up to go get a glass of water.

When he was coming back , his eyes landed on a strange shawdow . He tensed up.

He heard some noise from the balconey , and gathering all his courage , made his way towards it.

When he reached there , he saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

𝙷𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎....𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 .

𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 !

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 •♡•

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓥⓞⓣⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ !