♡6♡

Let's get started ~~~~☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Hyung , how is it with you and Namjoon hyung ?" , Jungkook asked Jin . They were in Jungkook's house , trying to finish their homework but it was just too boring . " Well it's going good...ig . He said he needs some time . But I'm sure he's the one ." , Jin said . 

He looked a little hesitant himself and Jungkook decided not to push it further . Suddenly , jungkook's phone started ringing . He picked it and saw it was Taehyung . The older boy had made himself a special spot in Jungkook's heart very quickly .

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung . They had become good friends, but Jungkook couldn't shake this feeling he had towards Taehyung. Was it just friendship or something more? Every time they laughed together , Jungkook felt his heart flutter. He found himself getting lost in Taehyung's mesmerizing eyes and contagious smile. 

Perhaps it was more than just a friendship; maybe Jungkook had a crush on this charming boy. Jungkook's mind was filled with thoughts of Taehyung . Jungkook picked up his call ," Hey Taehyungie ! What's up ?" .

" Hey Kook ! Are you busy right now ?", taehyung asked . "Umm...not really ", jungkook said and rolled his eyes when jin gave him a teasing smile . Jin knew the younger had some feelings for Taehyung . "Great ! Me and boys are planning to have a small party for Yoongi's birthday . We'll have it at Jimin's house . So you also should be there , bring jin hyung as well ", taehyung chirped . 

" Wow ! I didn't Yoongi hyung's birthday was coming . ", jungkook looked at jin who gave him an excited thumbs up ," Sure , me and Jin hyung would love to come . We could also help with the preparations , right jin hyung ? ", jungkook looked up at jin ." Yup ! I'll help with the food " , jin said . " Jin hyung is there with with you ?", taehyung questioned .

" Yes..we were completing some work . ", jungkook said . "Ohk.....Anyways you guys can come tomorrow at Chim's house by 5 . I'll send the location . Bye ", taehyung said and cut the call . 

Jungkook thounght he heard a weird noise before the call was cut . "Well I'm so excited . A party ! With Namjoonie ! I'll get my best outfit !" , jin squealed . They had a week's holiday due to some renovations in school . 

▪︎▪︎▪︎Time skip▪︎▪︎▪︎ 

Jungkook was ready for the party. He had dressed up a little more carefully, he didn't know why. He was a little excited to see Taehyung, would he like his outfit? A small blush was on his cheeks as he adjusted his collar, feeling a mix of nerves and anticipation. 

Jungkook hoped that his efforts would catch Taehyung's eye and maybe even earn a compliment. As he glanced at himself in the mirror one last time, he couldn't help but smile at the thought of spending the evening with the person who always made his heart race a little faster.

He and jin made their way towards Jimin's house . There , they were greeted by Taehyung who looked amazing as always 

His sharp dark brown eyes and thin lips captivated Jungkook, making his heart race. Taehyung looked incredibly handsome with a red bandana on his head and a black leather jacket, exuding a cool and confident aura . 

As their eyes meet, Jungkook can't help but feel a rush of emotions at the sight of Taehyung's charms. The way he carries himself, the subtle smirk on his lips, it's all so mesmerizing to Jungkook. In that moment, Jungkook realizes that Taehyung is not just good looking, but he has a magnetic allure that has completely enchanted him.

" Hey Jin hyung ! Hey kook ! " , tadhyung smiles ,"thanks for coming ".   " I'm so excited . Thanks for inviting us Taehyung ", jin says and rushs inside , probably to meet Namjoon . Taehyung come a little closer to jungkook who is still fazed by his looks . 

" Take a photo , it'll last longer " , taehyung whispers with that stupid smirk on his face . Blood rushes to jungkook's face , turning crimson red . "I...I wasn't...looking ", Jungkook stuttered. 

" Sure , now come in . Namjoon hyung is going to get yoongles here ." , taehyung said . 

They got in and saw that the house was quite decorated and tgere were..pillows everywhere ?

"Why are there so many pillows?", jin asked as hi took a bite of the cupcake placed on the table . "HEY! Stop! Don't eat the cupcakes now , we should wait for the party ", jimin shouted getting an eye roll from jin . " Yah! I know that ! Its just one cupcake you tiny creature ", jin shot back . Jimin dramatically held his chest , felling offended . 

"The pillows are there because we wanted to add something of yoongi's liking . He loves to sleep so we put pillows all over . We are planning to have a sleepover after the party . I hope you would stay for that ." Taehyung said smilling at jungkook . " Oh..sure me and hyung would love to join ", jungkook said with a smile.

They sat down , taking about the party plan , namjoon had said he would get yoongi here by the excuse that jimin's house got robbed . It seemed silly , but maybe the grumpy grandpa would buy it. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

So sorry for the late update . I was caught up in work . Hope you like my story and don't forget to vote .