♡11♡

Jungkook's parents told him that they would be staying here for some time . They missed their son a lot and wanted to spend time with him .

Jungkook was also happy about it as his winter break would be starting day after tomorrow and he would be able to spend time with his family .

He happily hopped into his room and jumped on his bed . His bunny plushie , cookie was right there , waiting for him . Suddenly , something caught jungkook's eye .

A letter....or whatever it was , was sticking out of his table drawer . He went and took it out . It was indeed a letter .

He thought if he should open it .... he didn't remember putting it there . What was this letter doing here ? He had this weird feeling in his stomach . Fear maybe...

He took a deep breadth and opened the letter . A loud scream left his mouth but he covered his mouth with his hand . He stared at the letter with wide eyes , fear being a prominent emotion in them . The letter....w-was writen

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IN BLOOD !

His hands trembled at watched the letter fall out of his hands and onto the carpet . A tear rolled down from his eyes as he stumbled and fell on his knees . Jungkook's breath hitched as he struggled to make sense of the situation, the room suddenly feeling suffocating and eerie. In that moment, he felt a wave of terror wash over him, leaving him paralyzed with fear and uncertainty.

Someone , had broken into his house , while he was away , come to his room and left a letter written in blood there for him to see ?! He looked at the letter in horror , he still hadn't read the contents of the letter but he felt he wouldn't be able to do that .

This was all too much ....he was scared. The sight of the crimson-stained words sent shivers down his spine, and he felt a deep sense of dread washing over him.

Thoughts raced through his mind, wondering who could have left such a terrifying note in his room. Who would do such a sick thing ?!

Every nerve in his body screamed for him to run, to escape the horror that now surrounded him. He slowly picked up the letter with trembling hands and looked at what was written .

.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔,

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜. 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 .