" How are you feeling ? " He is not sure why he asked him this question, but he remembered the same question Hridyam had asked him.

" Good , healthy, fresh and ofcourse handsome" he replied. Neel shook his head.

"No, I mean, how do you feel after losing your virginity?" He asked.

" Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai" he said remembering his first kiss. Neel shook his head seeing him blushing.

( I am feeling shy )

" Ok , did you use protection? " Neel enquired.

" Why would I ? " He asked in confusion.

" She is not a terrorist or a gangster something for that I have to use protection before kissing her " he thought.

"Because she could be pregnant, idiot," Neel said, frustrated. Udit looked at him dumbfounded.

"Tell me girls can not get pregnant just from a kiss," Udit inquired.

" Ofcourse not you idiot but you didn't kiss her you did all the stuff with her " Ojhas said.

"I only kissed her," he said innocently.

"You just said you lost your virginity, didn't you?" Ojhas said.

"Yes, my lips are no longer vergin," he said, blushing. They exchanged glances, and an awkward silence ensued.

"One minute are you guys thinking something ashleel? " He asked narrowing his eyes. They all started seeing in different directions.

" Oh I just remembered I have some Important work " Ojhas made an excuse and tried to leave from but before he could Udit stopped him by saying " ek kadam aur aaj ke baad tumhara aur mera rishta khatam" he said dramatically.

(One more step and after today our relationship is over)

Neel hit him on his head and said " yeh dadi ke sath Beth ke serial dekhna Band kar "

(Stop watching this serial sitting with your grandma.)

" Ouch it hurts " he muttered rubbing his head.

" Per ek minute mere bhai ke bestie tum bhot ashleel ho gaye ho...tum mere baare mein Aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho ? " he scolded him.

(Wait a minute my brother's bestie you have become very vulgar...how can you even think like this about me?)

" Ashleel toh wo hai tabhi toh ek ladki ko shaadi se pehle pregnant kar diya " Mihir said. Neel glared at him.

(He  is vulgar, that's why he made a girl pregnant before marriage.)

" Mein toh bass sach bol Raha hu " Mihir said shrugging off his shoulder.

(I am telling the truth)

" That was just an accident " Neel said.

"Yeah, accident," Mihir said, rolling his eyes.

" Ab chale hum ? " Ojhas asked and they all nodded.

(Shall we leave now?)

**********

Ruhani finished her breakfast and settled down on the couch in the living room to watch TV with Zorro. She totally forgot about Hridyam. Almost an hour had passed when she remembered Hridyam.

"You are gone today, Ruhani," she muttered, carefully placing sleeping Zorro on the couch from her lap before rushing to their room. She went directly to the balcony and found him still tied to the chair. He was drenched in sweat because the weather was too hot outside. He glared at her dangerously. She gulped and undid his hands.