I am not your pet

Author pov

" Kahin yeh mar toh nahi gayi " Ruhani said in fear.

( Has she died? )

" Bhabhi lgta hai mar gayi" Udit whispered standing beside her.

( bhabhi seems like she died )

"Don't worry Ruhani your brothers will not let anything happen to you" said Mihir who just came and stood beside Udit.

" Hum iski dead body ko thikane lga denge kisi ko pta bhi nahi chalega " said Neel who was standing beside Mihir.

(We will dispose of her dead body and no one will even know)

" Nautanki band karo tum Ruhani ko Dara rahe ho " said Ojhas and check the pulse of Tanya.

(Stop this drama, you are scaring her )

" Unfortunately she is alive " he sighed in disappointment and stood up. Ruhani sighed in relief.

" Waise bhabhi Aisa kya Kiya ki yeh chipkali behosh ho gayi ? " Udit enquired.

(By the way, sister-in-law, what did you do that this lizard became unconscious?)

" Mene toh bass ek hi thappad mara tha yeh toh utne mein hi behosh ho gayi " Ruhani said.

(I just slapped her once and she fell unconscious )

"By the way, why did you slap her? “Asked Ojhas and all of them looked at her waiting for her answer.

" Wo Ojhas Bhai she pulled my hair and tried to slap me that's why I hit her " she said lowering her gaze.

" How dare she pull your hair ? " All four of them said together in anger and she gulped in fear looking at their angry side.

" She has to pay for that " Udit said.

" No Udit, it will be unfair if you guys interrupt in girls' fights. I can handle her. Your brother trained me very well " she tried to make them understand.

" Ok fine " they all said.

" Lekin ab iska hum karenge kya ? " Udit asked.

(But what will we do with her now? )

" You know udit she tried to harm a Bengali girl " she said with a sinister smile which made all the boys gulp their saliva.

**********

" Hridya not today...I am tired" She was pinned against the wall , her back facing him. He was nibbling her neck.

" You get a good sleep after getting more  tired" he said in his husky voice. And trailed down to her shoulders. He gives a feather-like kiss there then bites there.

" Ahh " she moaned, feeling the pain. He licked to soothe the pain.

" Stop " she warned him when he was about to tear her dress. He stopped his actions and raised his eyebrows. She turned and removed her dress.

" Kuch kaam Bina nuksan ke bhi ho sakte hai " she said and smashed her lips on his. She was sucking his upper lip and he was sucking her lower lip. He fisted her hair gently and pushed her more into him. Her hands trailed to his shirt button and started opening them not breaking the kiss. He helped her remove his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. He left her and turned her with a swift and crashed her between him and the wall. He unclasped her bra like a professional and started molding her breast.

(Some work can be done without any loss.)

" Anhh...easy Hridya" she whimpered.

" It's not gonna be easy , remember I said you will see my wildest side" he said huskily and squeezed her breast hard. She whimpered in pain and pleasure. He lifted her on his shoulder and walked towards bed.