Angry Ruhani

Vote Target 100
Comment Target 35

" Before you start reading press the star icon "

Author pov

Two days passed and it was decided that the marriage would take place next week. At first, Anmol's parents were not on board because there was not enough time to prepare for the wedding, but Mr. Kapoor and Narayani reassured them that they should not worry.

" Hridya where are you ? " Ruhani questioned in a somewhat irate manner.

She ended the call as he said, "I reached, come outside." And ran downstairs. Stepping outside, she noticed Hridyam fiddling with his phone while seated in the car. She approached the car and banged on the window. He lift his eyelids to see her and smile.

"Why on earth is he so attractive?" She pondered.

He slide down the glass and said her to sit inside the car. She glared at him before getting into the car.

" Are you mad at me ? " He asked her driving the car.

From the box behind the gear, she took his phone. and made it accessible. She knows his password and shows him the missed calls. There were twelve missed calls from her.

"I am sorry, Ru. I was in a meeting," he said, his gaze fixed on the road.

"You could even inform me. Do you realize how anxious I was for you? When I contacted you two hours ago, you said you were driving home, but now you say you were at a meeting. She scolded him.

"I was headed home, but I had to go back for an urgent meeting." He said.

"At least you can let me know," she grumbled.

"Okay, I apologize," he said, but she turned to face the window without responding. He sighed. They did not pass another word after that. Today they are going for shopping for Neel's wedding. Udit already left with sikha and Neel went to pick Anmol from her office.

After arriving outside her office, he called her, and after four rings, she answered.

She hung up the phone, saying, "I am coming."

She came outside and saw him standing outside the car waiting for her. He waved his hand while glancing at her. She waved back at him and came over.

" Let's sit inside; it's too hot outside. he said and she nodded. Neel opened the door for her and she sit inside. After settling into the driver's seat, he headed out shopping.

Anmol chose to break the five minutes of silence that had passed between them both.

" Mr Kapoor "

" Hmm do you want something ? " He asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

" No actually... Thankyou" she said looking at him and he stole a glance from corner of his eyes then again focus on road.

"For what?," he inquired.

"For not telling my parents that I am pregnant," she stated.

"No worries, my family has already decided that we will not discuss this topic in front of your parents because we are unsure whether you informed them or not."

" Hmm " she just hummed.

" When will you inform them about your pregnancy by the way ? " He enquired. she took a deep breath and said" I don't know how to tell them .... it's so new for me....I mean how could I tell my parents that I pregnant before marriage... it's not easy....I don't know how they will react? "