please yourself

Ruhani pov

" Teach me how to kiss " I said to him but only I know how much courage I gathered for this. He has a devilish smile on his face and it is making me nervous. He walked towards me and pulled me by my waist. Because of the sudden force I landed on his chest.

" Is this a part of his teaching? " I thought.

" Look at me " he said in his dominating voice and I looked up  immediately. His deep oceanic eyes were increasing the speed of my heartbeat. He tucked my hair strands behind my ear which were coming on my face because of the wind.

" I know it's not you who is demanding for it there must be a story behind it " he said in his raspy voice and I gulped.

" How can you be so sure? " I asked him.

" I spent one beautiful month with you and  I know what kind of a person you are so definitely there is something back story " he said.

" No back story...you are thinking too much " I lied to him.

" Ahhh" I winced in pain when he pinched my waist.

" I don't like lies my little Queen " he said in his cold voice and I glistened my dry lips due to nervousness.

" Now tell me " he demanded.

Flashback

I was sitting in University's  cafe  sipping my coffee.

" Hey I am sorry " A girl said and I looked up. That's the same weird girl whom I met in the classroom.

" What's her name....sik...yes sikha srivastav. "

" Hey I am really sorry I shouldn't behave like that in the morning" she said sitting on the chair next to me.

" It's ok " I said because I don't know how to react.

" But why do you behave like that in the morning? " I asked her.

" Actually because of your husband" she whispered.

" Why? " I whispered back.

" Because your husband is a dangerous man so I think if I mistakenly hurt you someday he will kill me so I thought it would be better if I maintain distance with you. " She said with a pout.

" Now what makes your mind change? " I asked her.

" You know I am a good girl so my behavior made me feel guilty " she said with innocence.

" Okay but now you are not afraid that what if I tell my husband that you 
Were disrespectful towards me ? " I teased her and her eyes widened.

" Are you going to tell him? " she asked with fear.

" Yes " I lied and I can see tears pooled in her eyes.

"Shit..hey I am sorry I was just kidding with you " I said and I can see she relaxed hearing me.

" Friends? " I forwarded my hand and she held it with a smile.

" Friends " she said and we shook hands. She took her hand back when a message was notified on her phone screen. 
She opened it and checked the message. I don't know what she read that tears were constantly flowing from her eyes. And she breaks into sobs.

" Hey what happened? Is everything all right? " I asked her standing up from my chair and walked close to her.

" My boyfriend broke up with me " she managed to say between her sobs and I immediately hugged her. I gently caressed her head and didn't question further.