feelings

Ruhani pov 

" Words my Queen " he ordered me.

" yes " 

despite knowing this, we both are on two sides of the river which can never meet.  Still I don't know why I feel good having him close to me.  Even knowing that if he comes close to me, I will lose my innocence, still why do I want him to spoil me?

I came out of my thoughts when he bent down and placed a deep kiss on my lower back. I placed my hands on the tile wall. He removed my panty with his teeth and I bite my lower lip. 

He is possessing my body. I want to stop him but somewhere I want him to explore me. 

He stood straight and whispered in my ear "Whenever you want to stop me, my queen, just say dark." And squeezed my left ass cheek hard. 

" It's your safe word " he said and placed a wet kiss on my neck and I tilted my head to give him more access. 

" Did you get it? " He asked and I nodded.

*Smack* 

He smacked my ass and I gasped. 

" Words " he demanded.

" Ok " 

He grabbed my ass and pulled it towards him. I felt something on my butt, something hard. 

" Did you feel that ? " He asked me and I nodded. He left me and I didn't understand why he left me. 

" Ahhhhhhhhhh " A loud scream left from my mouth when he smacked my ass cheeks so hard. Tears collected in my eyes.

Before he asked me for words I said" yes I feel that " and he smirked. He bent down and placed wet kisses on my ass cheeks which soothe the burning sensation on my butts. I felt that my pussy was dripping for him and it was already throbbing to feel him inside me. 

He placed wet kisses on my back and his one hand rubbed my pussy. And closed my eyes feeling his touch. His fingers open my folds and pinch my clit. 

" Anhhh " I moaned.

He started circling on my clit and my jaw dropped and my mouth filled with saliva feeling the pleasure which he was giving me. With his other hand he was squeezing my boobs. That's the first time when I am feeling that kind of pleasure. I held his hand which was circling on my clit.  But he didn't stop, his middle finger still doing his job. I felt something in my stomach.

" Ahh... something happening in my stomach" I said to him. 

" You are close" he whispered and fastened his pace and my pussy which was already throbbing for him was now asking for more of him. That pleasure reached my mind and something hot came out from my hole and I moaned loudly. I felt my knees shaking and I was about to knelt down but he held me. He picked me up in bridal style and I hid my face in his bare chest. He tapped off the shower and walked outside. He made me stand on my feet in front of the vanity mirror. I lowered my gaze due to shyness because I was all naked in front of him. And I can feel his intense gaze on me. 

" Look at yourself " he whispered lovingly in my ears but I didn't dare to look up.

" Look my queen how your king marked you " he said to me and I looked at myself in the mirror. My neck was covered with hickies and my breasts were swollen and covered with purplish marks. There was an H mark on my boobs which he made with hickies. And all of a sudden our eyes met. I felt shyness and immediately lowered my gaze and a shy smile crept on my face. I can see he smiled looking at my shy smile. I turned and hugged him and hid my face in his bare chest. I felt something hard is poking on my stomach. 

" Sarma bhi humse hi Rahi ho aur chup bhi hum me hi Rahi ho " he said wrapping his hands around my bare waist and I smiled shyly. 

He picked me up in his arms and made me lay down on bed. I closed my eyes and hid my breasts with my hands. I didn't feel his touch on my skin so I opened my eyes and gulped hard looking at him. He was all naked standing in front of me. His Manhood was erected straight and I gulped looking at his length.

" His little monster is not big.... it's huge " 

He hovered over me and took my lips in a kiss and started kissing me gently. He sucked my lower lip and then bite it not harshly. I also tried to kiss him back but failed miserably because I don't know how to kiss. Seeing my attempts he smiled in between our kisses. 

" Why didn't he smile usually ?

He left my lips and trailed down leaving wet kisses on my body and I clutched bed sheets in my fist. He licked my inner thighs to my already wet pussy and placed a wet kiss on my well shaved pussy. And I bite my lower lip sensually feeling his lips on my pussy. He started sucking , biting , licking my pussy. And I arched back not able to handle his torture. Unknowingly my hands fisted his hair and pushed his face more into me. 

I moaned when he shoved his tongue inside me while His hands were kneading my breasts. I felt something in my stomach. 

" Anhhhh" I came and a loud moan escaped from my mouth. He licked my hot juices and then grabbed my lips in a kiss.  He broke the kiss and looked at me and I lowered my gaze. 

" Have you ever done this before ? " He asked me and I shook my head. 

" Do you wanna do it ? " He asked me and I looked at him. 

" I don't know...I want it but at the same time I don't want this " I said internally. 

" You are confused, my little Queen " he said and kissed the tip of my nose. But I didn't say anything and he is telling the truth. I am not sure about it.

He left me and got off from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. 

He came outside after half an hour fully dressed with a bowl and cloth.

He asked me to part my legs and I did. Then he cleaned my inner thighs and my vagina. He placed that bowl on the side table and made me wear his t-shirt which worked like an oversized t-shirt for me. He lay down beside me cuddling with me.

" Sleep, my little wife " he said in his husky voice. 

" Why am I loving his calling me a little wife? " I asked myself internally.

" Can I ask you something ? " I asked him. And he hummed.

" Why did you stop? You were so hard. " I asked him and he turned me to face him. 

" You were not ready for this my queen and I will never force you for my pleasure" he said to me and kissed on my head. 

" He is not that bad, Ruhani " I said internally. For the first time I am liking this man. 

" Now sleep" he said and I closed my eyes. Slowly I drown in my dreamland in his arms.

                            ~~~~~~~~

How was the chapter guys.

Vote Target 50

Comment Target 20

Please do vote and comment 🥺