You Broke The Rule

Please do vote

Author pov

"You disregarded the rule," she uttered, shedding tears from her eyes. Sighing, he stepped closer to her and bowed before her, his hands resting on her lap.

"I apologize," he says, but she just turned her face and remained silent.

With annoyance, he remarked, "Now you are overreacting, Ru." She wiped away her tears as she listened to him, took his hands off her lap, and stood up. She went into the kitchen to reheat the meal for him. She then proceeded to serve him.

"Have you eaten?" She did not respond to his question. He calmed himself by taking a deep breath, and then he held her hand and made her sit on his lap. She squirmed to break free of his hold.

"Stop," he gave her an authoritative command. She halted her actions right away.
She refused to open her mouth when he made a morsel and brought it closer to her lips.

"Eat it or I will fuck you right here," he threatened her, knowing she would undoubtedly say something after hearing him, and Ruhani shot him a furious glare before opening her mouth to take the bite. She intentionally bit his fingers. He winced slightly.

"Monstress," he muttered, and she began to hit his chest.

"You are a monster; instead of convincing me, you are threatening me," she said, her voice muffled.
He caught her hand to stop her action and said, "Welcome back, my Queen."

" I hadn't gone anywhere" she replied.

" per mujhse baat bhi toh nahi kar rahi thi " He said. Wiping off her tears.

" toh galti bhi toh aapki hai " she said .

" I even ask for forgiveness" he said.

" You apologized for the same mistake last time." she reminded him.

"Okay, I am very sorry," he said, holding both ears.

"Hridya, that is not the point....you have to understand that you have a wife, and she will be concerned if you do not inform her." She spoke.

"You just told me you were coming home, but you disappeared for two hours and did not even answer my phone....I understand you have a work but you could even tell me...." she paused.

" I know what kind of work you do, and I do not have a problem with it until you harm innocent people, which I believe you will never do, and I am also aware that you have many enemies who are working against you to harm you ....." she paused, while he listened calmly to her.

She cupped his face, touched her forehead with him, and took a deep breath. "I love you, and I can not bear the thought of leaving without you, and when you did not answer my call, you have no idea how bad things are getting in my mind. You are the only happiness I have after my grandmother's death, and I do not want to lose it....Maybe I am overreacting, but that was my fear." A lone tear escape from her eyes.

He hugged him tightly and she hid her face in his neck.

"I am sorry, I didn't realize how much tension I caused you," he said, caressing her head.

"Promise me you will never do it again," she said.

" promise " He said pecking her head.

"Now can we eat?" he asked, his stomach grumbling in hunger. Which she also heard.

" hmm " she hummed after that they both feed eachother.

Ruhani was correcting bed sheets when Hridyam came from restroom in his trousers. His upper body was bare and he hugged her from behind.
He snuggled into her neck and she felt ticklish.