[ 26 ]

Few days passed by the incident of jungkook's village.

Everything is settled as no one tries to approach to jungkook to harm him anyways.

They surely get scared due to the information of taehyung being husband of jungkook.

Jungkook also on cloud nine when he get to know that taehyung's didn't get married to jisung. It was just an act to organise jisung's marriage with her boyfriend.

He is finally relieved that his husband is only his, and nobody going to snatch him now.

Taehyung starts to recover fast from his injury.

Along with specialised doctors and nurses, jungkook and cheery also there every time to take care of him.

Taehyung still not ready to talk properly with jungkook. This time he wants to teach a lesson to his husband, so that next time he will not starts to believe anyone blindly.

_____________________

Jungkook and taehyung in their shared bedroom.

Right now jungkook helps taehyung to wear his t-shirt as he just came out after completing his shower.

Looking at perfect builded body of taehyung everyday, jungkook can't help but drool always on his husband's handsome and hot figure.

" Done with checking me out ? " Taehyung asked deeply as he noticed that jungkook is only lost in his bare body rather than putting clothes on his body.

" Umm..... Sorry. I will just done with it " jungkook fasten his speed and put t-shirt carefully on taehyung's body without hurting his fractured hand.

" You better to. I am already late for my meeting " he rudely said.

But for real, he loves whenever jungkook helps him.

He did his every work like a perfect life partner.

From feeding, giving bath, helping in morning routine even changing his dress, he manage everything, without caring the fact that they both have a small tension among them.

Surely, taehyung firstly seek help of his assigned nurse for his daily chores, but she also ran out from jungkook's home after receiving tons of death glare from double bunny.

" Taehyungie, can I ask you something ? " His puppy eyes that he is showing right now are never going to denied by taehyung so he hummed.

" After your meeting, can we have this house tour ? It's being few days and I still not able to see my home perfectly " he said with an emotional voice.

This house means world to him. After saw this house got destroyed, he lost his every hope to see his home where he spent his childhood with his family, again rebuild.

He wants to capture each place in his eyes like a beautiful memory.

" Of course " taehyung said softly.

This is very small thing that jungkook asked from him. And he is willing to gave any happiness to him, it doesn't matter he is still angry with him.

Bunny smile adores jungkook's beautiful face. He hugged taehyung immediately. His happiness get increased when he feel soft hold of taehyung's one hand around his waist.

" I am waiting " he back away.

Taehyung went to office room to have an online meet with his international client.

Cheery already there to wait for him, so that they can starts meeting soon.

_____________________

Meeting goes for straight three hours. It makes taehyung totally exhausted. But still he tries to look energetic because he have to fulfilling his promise that he made to his husband.