[ 2 ]

" W-What ? Why ? How ?..... " taehyung shockingly turn to face  elder male who is standing infront of equal tension like him, but bit of confidence in his voice than before. He is not ready to believe in his ears for what he just heard from elder's mouth.

" Please marry me....... " elder male again repeat his words.

" Whyyyyy ? " taehyung's voice is now seems more like irritation. He don't understand the sudden demand of front stranger male  out of nowhere.

Elder male just lower his head, like he don't have answer to give to taehyung.

" I asked you something " taehyung used his deep voice which he used usually to every person just in the hope that elder male tell him the reason behind such sudden demand of his.

" I c-can't tell y-you right now the reason " elder male ain't meet his eyes with taehyung as taehyung seem very intimidating that he may be end up while told him about his harsh reality, for which he want to marry him as he never want to tell this to anyone for right now.

" Then leave from my sight. I am not going to do such stupidity " taehyung become arrogant due to the brandy that he consumed few hours ago. It really pissed his mind when elder just speak the things which is not even going to happen in real life. Hell he never ready to do this , he is a guy and he should marry a girl not a boy, otherwise his parents and society denied to accept him if he prove himself a gay in their perspective.

Taehyung is about to go towards his car while leaving elder in the middle of abandoned road in a extremely bad weather. But, elder grab his hem of coat's sleeves to stop him and finally meet his eyes with taehyung.

" Don't go. They will kill me " taehyung anger expression immediately get cool when he saw vulnerable state of elder male, who has painful tears in his beautiful doe eyes. His heart cleanch badly when he see tear in elder's eyes due to some reason.

" Who ? "  taehyung softly ask , not want to make elder more scared due to his rude words.

" I can't tell you right now. Please take me with you, and marry me. I promise you, I will never force you to fulfill your duties as a husband after our marriage " taehyung calmly listen elder male's each word. He still confused by elder's marriage demand without giving him any reason behind it. Moreover, he is ready to not make himself a burden on him after marriage. Though, he never going thought his future life partner as a burden on him. He want to cherish their relation with love , care and respect.

" Look, if you want money I will give you that. And also provide you a shelter till you ain't able to find a place for your living. But, just don't force yourself to marry anyone just for such things " taehyung calmly explain as he thought elder want to marry him for a secured place and money.

Elder male shook his head as no on taehyung's words as it is never his intention to marry a person for money or for a living place, there is some personal reasons for it which he just can't tell anyone.

" I don't want your money or anything regarding money. I need umm... your Surname. Which is only possible after our marriage " nervousness is clearly visible on elder male's face when he asked something, very small thing from this marriage.

Taehyung is in dilemma. He want to know what elder male is going to do after having his surname.

" I can't marry you, I am straight " taehyung explain the main reason behind his denying of this marriage. He can marry anyone at any time , but the person must of his opposite sex. He is not a gay, and he never want to turned one.

It is not his fault actually to fear of being a gay, but due to his parents who is strictly homophobic, he can't support such things. Otherwise, he will disowned by his parents the moment they found about his this sexuality.