[ 4 ]

In an elegant church , beautifully decorated with many white flowers, bright lights, and deam lamps at the corner of each wall.

In the front middle of Church, there hang their God Christ, surrounded with many fragranced candles, flowers and music instrument for prayers.

No one there in the church this time because of late night. Except few priests and a small family with a soon-to-be couple.

Kim Taehyung, standing infront of God with his soon-to-be husband Jeon jungkook.

Taehyung is get ready in white colored shirt and pant, above it white colour coat to compliment his whole look. This is what he could manage to wear as his wedding dress, which his Hyungs give him to wear for wedding.

Jungkook is looking ethereal in his desiner white shirt and pant, over it a tight coat. Everything given by jin as he have spare dress and good thing is jungkook is gone fitted in it well.

They are standing infront of God, beside them priest standing. They look nervous, very much nervous. Of course their life take a sudden change, which is beyond both of their imagination.

Maybe jungkook was the one who asked for it, but to be true he is nervous. He is in this city for some other reason, but situation leads him to marry someone,who is totally stranger to him. The only thing which make him ready for such unexpected step was taehyung's behaviour. For him, taehyung is his life saviour at the time he save him in dense forest, but now taehyung owed his every trust, his every feelings, his life and in few minutes he is going to own him.

Taehyung have no expression on his face, he know he fucked up very bad. But, only for his jin hyung he is going to marry a stranger .

But somewhere his heart not feel any kind of wrong in doing this marriage.

He never refuse for anything to his jin hyung, because for him jin is a guardian parent to him. He took care of him, when his parents not there for him. He understands him, when his parents said that his words are bullshit.

It's not like he hate his parents for this, he never thought to do so. Obviously he love them to eternity. They are his parents, his every blood run in his veins are the reason due to his parents. They own him, and always do. But, Jin is his those parent whom he want, a understandable, caring and always have time for him, whenever he needed.

So why he needed to thought twice before convincing over his hyung's words of marrying a guy, more than his age, and totally stranger for him.

-------------------

Soon priest arrived infront of taehyung and jungkook with his holy book, and a pair of wedding rings. Which he always do had due to helding any wedding in church at any moment, so he need to be prepared.

He was already informed by each conditions of this marriage by their beloved child Namjoon and Jin. They both lived just few distance away from this church, and often visit here just to find peace in the presence of their God father. Priest love them as their own child because they are very humble towards him.

It is unusual for him also to arrange everything just in minutes, but he know if it is not necessary his childs never call him at such hour of night.

------------------
He glanced at the want-to-be couple for once, take few drops of holy water and sparkle over both of them. Then with a deep sigh, he start wedding ceremony.