[ 11 ]

Taehyung parked his car in parking lot of Kim apartment.

He asked guard to keep all their shopping items in jungkook's room.

" You sure hyung that you will go inside by yourself ? " Jungkook cutely glare at his husband.

He is fade up by taehyung's continuous request that he will company him till he went inside the house.

He already convinced him, but stubborn taehyung again keep asking.

" Yes, I will. Now go, your parents also Waits for you " he seriously said so that taehyung won't refuse him.

" Okay " he sighed and let go his husband.

Jungkook untied his seatbelt and came out from car.

A soft hold on his wrist make him not completely comes out from the car.

He look backward and find his husband fondly looking at him.

" My parents are also your parents hyung. You can call them Eomma and appa. Bye, good night " he left jungkook's hand and closed car's door,then drive towards his home.

Not without giving a small smile to his husband.

Jungkook stand quietly. Taehyung's words are soothing but hurtful at some end.

He must call taehyung's parents as his parents also as they are married now.

But did taehyung's parents ever accept him as their son-in-law ?

This is a questionable thing for both of them.

He shrugs his thoughts as he really not going to live with taehyung forever, he need to leave him someday. So, it doesn't matter if taehyung's parents really accept him.

He went to building's large sized wooden door and press its doorbell.

Guards opens door for him. He give them his sweet smile as welcome, then move inside.

In the hall, he find jin talking with namjoon. Looking at him, both of them give smile to him.

He also responded with his bunny smile.

" How's your time with your husband ? " Jin excitedly asked.

Jungkook smile shyly when jin asked about his day.

" It's really nice hyung. We had lots of shopping and after that dinner in a restaurant " he described.

" Dinner or dinner date ? " Jin sheepishly asked.

" Jinie , stop teasing " Namjoon stops his husband to tease jungkook more as he is already shy to mention his quality time with taehyung.

Jin pouts. He really want that taehyung's relation grow with jungkook grow in a positive way.

As he can observe changes in taehyung's behaviour due to jungkook.

Taking someone on shopping and dinner just after one day of interaction was a rare thing that taehyung ever imagined to do.

Still he willing do this. It's a good change in him.

" Jungkook, you must be tired. Go and sleep. If you need anything just call any of us " Namjoon said.

Jungkook nodded. " Good night Hyungs " he wish them with his bunny smile.

" Good night " they greet back whilst a beautiful smile adore on their faces.

============

Jungkook came in his room and firstly went to bathroom for a warm shower. He needs it to relaxed his tiredness.