[ 5 ]

In the morning........

Environment gets cool down from last night. Beautiful smell of wet soil around give more naturally vibe to it. Few water drops of rains are still falling from leaves of tree with some rhythmic voice. Sun brights fully on high sky , glorifies environment more after a heavy rain.

Sunlight hits on tanned skin of eternally handsome male, who is sleeping peacefully in his fluffy blanket .

He groan in irrigation of getting his sleep disturbed. Finally with uninterested mind, he starts to rub his eyes with his fist to make his blurry vision clear.

It took him few minutes to finally wake up fully. His head is still paining slightly because of drink that he consumed earlier night.

One by one many memories of last day start to flash infront of his eyes.

He loss a very profitable deal, he even loss his two years of serious relationship. This not makes him feel bad. As he earn something really valuable in the same night.

At the end of a bad day, a good thing happened with him which saves his day to went bad. He find an angel in his life in the form of his other half.

Reality hits him, he is married now. This reality brings a small smile on his heart shaped plump soft lips.Without care about it's consequences, he just feel happy from core of his heart.

It's still 8'o clock in the morning , he still have two more hours to went his company. but he his heart want to see his husband as soon as possible. Who must be at his Hyungs home.

He immediately get up from bed and went inside bathroom for getting ready to meet his life partner.

---------------------------

In the dinning hall, there a lady preparing table for their family's breakfast. She is in her late 40's , still beautiful like a blooming flower, having same charm that her son Taehyung inherent from her.

Kim Be-yeol , mother of taehyung. As her name indicates, she is star of her family. Still beautiful like her college time. Always in limelight due to being wife of most richest person in their country, and now also due to her world handsome son. She used to live a life full of simplicity, and happy in her life with her husband and one son. High society life never affects her life. This admires by his husband very much.

-----------------------

She roams her eyes around their huge ass hall when she notice footsteps coming towards her. Only find her handsome son ready in his formal attire, a turtle neck T-shirt with formal pant and coat. Maybe ready for going to his company.

" Morning sweetheart " taehyung hug her mother and softly peck on her cheeks

" Morning sweetheart " taehyung hug her mother and softly peck on her cheeks. He love to call his mother with such sweet notations.

Taehyung's mother smile brightly on her chirping son in the early morning, which is rare " Very good morning my bear " she greeted.