[ 14 ]

Taehyung was very disappointed with his father's thoughts.

How he put money above someone's reputation ?

He will never going to agree with him. He respect everyone, and he does to his life time.

After coming inside his room, he firstly took towel from cupboard and then went to bathroom for shower.

His shower gets completed in minutes. He already full with dinner, so he wasn't feel appetite.

Still he ordered their house maiden to bring cold strawberry shake to chill his anger.

In minutes, he got his drink in his room. He locked room after that. Then grabbing laptop, he start a face time with his beloved husband, who picked up call in seconds.

" How are you hyung ? " He asked in concern, thoughts that his husband still tensed about previous incidents.

" I-I am f-fine taehyung " he shuttered. Because infront of him, his hot husband sitting without wearing anything on his upper half.

His shinning well packed body, with stiff muscles are somehow become his weakness.

Taehyung keep himself naked from his half body due to warm weather.

But he forget its effect on his so shy husband sitting on other side of screen.

" Why are you-

Reality hits to taehyung's mind about his husband's flustering condition. He is showing his body to him.

He cursed himself.

" I am so sorry hyung. I forget I was on call " his cheeks also tinted in deepest shade of red.

He try to cover his chest with his both palms to not make jungkook more shy by his flexing body.

" It's okay taehyungie. You can sit like this. It's really warm weather " jungkook explained.

Taehyung sighed in relief that it won't be problematic for his husband.

He removed his hand and again showing his tonned body to jungkook, who still have same effect but he try to act normal.

" Hyung, I call you to inform you about your tomorrow's interview for my personal secretary post " jungkook nodded in seriousness.

" You are going to give interview to HR of our company. I am now going to guide you about procedure of this interview. Jin hyung prepared your every document by tomorrow's morning. I already had words with him " jungkook smile fondly.

Taehyung is pure hearted to always ready for helping him in every situation.

" Thank you Taehyung " he genuinely said.

Taehyung give his big boxy smile in response.

Then he start to guide his husband about necessary things that helps him to clearing interview.

From sitting posture to talking sense, using of words that attracts interviewer. Everything explained by him in detail.

Jungkook grab each thing like a inquisitive person, which impress taehyung so much.

If it is in his hands, he surely appoint jungkook as his secretary without further procedures by his this interaction. But he is bounded with company's rule, so he obeying it as well.

After their serious conversation, they also had some sweet talks.

" I can't wait to see you near me " it slipped out from his mouth.

He really want to always keep jungkook infront of his eyes and not let him go anywhere for any moment.

" I will try my best taehyungie " he was nervous. Still looking at taehyung's faith in him, bring confidence in him.