[ 17 ]

Jungkook whine in his sleep as he is about to wake up.

His breath hitched when he feel someone's presence around his body.

He wake up instantly. His eyes wide ajar when he notice that taehyung is fully wake up and his gaze is only fix on him.

" Good morning hyung "

Taehyung raspy voice make him weak for his morning voice.

" Tae, you didn't sleep whole time ? " He asked concernly.

Taehyung's puffed up eyes, and his small yawn between his conversation shows that he is in incomplete sleep.

" No, I just wake up few minutes before " he corrects, but received a glare of his husband for lieing.

" Okay fine. I was not had my sleep properly " he admits whilst scratching his nape in nervousness.

Jungkook came close to him and cup his face.

" Why ? " He asks softly. His gaze also left any angry expression.

" Hyung, I can't believe that you are beside me, in my arms. So, just to ensure I wake up every hour to check your presence " he confessed shyly.

Jungkook's heart skip a beat on taehyung's pre assumption. How much taehyung admire him he get to know today.

He can't stop himself to shower his admiration on taehyung.

By placing soft kiss on taehyung's forehead.

He stay there more to let taehyung feel how much he cherished his this gesture.

" I am willing to always do the same for you, if I get such loving kiss on starting of my morning " taehyung bluntly said.

Jungkook shyly back away.

" You are bad. You need to sleep properly. Now, how you are manage to work whole day ? " Jungkook shows his real concern.

" I will do it, because my secretary are here to help me " he carefree says.

" Okay. Now take some more sleep till then everyone wakes up " jungkook wake up from bed and about to go from taehyung's room, but taehyung again pull him over his body and tightly hug him.

This action of his make jungkook gasped.

" Taehyungie w-what ? " He ask with dusty red cheeks.

" Be with me till I will not sleep completely. I want someone to hug for entering in my sleep " he said.

His eyes starts to get heavy. Meanwhile, jungkook agreed to stay beside him. He wrap taehyung in his arms, and put his head on taehyung's broad chest where his heart beat really softy, like it feels calm.

" It's really important to go ? " Taehyung asked while taking jungkook close to his body.

" Eomma, appa see us like this. We don't want this anyhow " jungkook softly said.

Taehyung nods in agreement. He know jungkook is right, so he won't going to argue.

After few minutes he completely drifted into his sleep. Jungkook admire his adorable sleeping state for few minutes. Then he leave a tender kiss on his both cheeks, and covered him in blanket.

" Sleep tight " he finally leave the room.

____________________

Jungkook came out from taehyung's room without making any noise.

Everyone is still sleeping. And his surroundings covered with nothing but deep silence.

He made his way at the corner, where rooms for guests are located.