[ 7 ]

Jin enter inside the house with a soft smile on his face. He went towards taehyung and jungkook.

Jungkook feel little hesitant to sit close to taehyung infront of jin. He want to get up, but taehyung still have tight hold on his one hand. He smile internally on such gesture of taehyung, who ain't feel hesitation to hold him infront of people.

" Do you both have great time together ? " though he already knows answer of it by their gesture and closeness, still he asked.

Taehyung nod his head, and jungkook shyly lower his head.

" Don't you have office ? " jin informed to taehyung as it is already past nine and half, he have to join his company exactly at ten.

And in his past records, he never get late for his work, nor he tolerate anyone being casual for their work timings.

" Aaa.... I-I will about to go " taehyung muttered.

" If you want you can spend more time with your husband. I don't have any problem " jin shrugs and went inside the kitchen while giggling on blushing couple behind him.

" Let me take you to your room " taehyung again hold jungkook's hand which he left due to his hyung's teasing.

He get up, but jungkook is not ready to bulge from his place.

" I will go--

Taehyung glared at him to stop him blabbering.

Jungkook gulp in fear of his husband's dark orbs. He get up from his place and follow his husband from behind.

They reach in the room which was given to jungkook by Kim family. Taehyung close the door behind him, and take jungkook toward the bed, make him sit there.

He sit infront of him and hold both hands of jungkook in his hand and softly meet his gaze with him.

" No more tears in your eyes from now. Hmm ? "Jungkook get emotional, but still nod his head in response.

" I just want to see your happy face, whenever we meet. I promise you that, I will never let a tear drop shed from your eyes from now on " there is determination in his eyes and words.

He was arrogant in starting of their interaction, but when his husband open him alot. Then he realised what is his husband going through. Therefore he make sure to not let him feel sad for a mere second.

Atleast not in his presence.

" Take care of yourself. I will find a suitable work for you soon. A work where you feel respected and happy while working. Till stay here "he is going to help jungkook in every way to erase his every past sufferings.

" But-

Jungkook interrupt. He thought he cannot bother his husband for his own paying off amount.

Moreover,he can't stay in the house of his husband's friends house.

When he is aware that in future if taehyung's parents get to know that Kim family help in marriage of their son with some other guy, they will surely hate them more. Even though they have pure intentions for this marriage.

" No buts. I know I am younger than you, but at least you have to listen me. Because I am your Husband now, isn't it Hyung ? "Jungkook wide his eyes, but smile shyly and nod his head with dusty red cheeks.

Taehyung notice shyness in elder's behaviour due to his spoken words. His chest swell in proud to make elder blush by his words.

" Your every problems are mine from now. We will solve it together. And you can stay in Namjoon hyung's house as much as you want. They are my second parents, so they are yours also. Believe me, they will treat you same like me " taehyung's words help him to not feel much tensed.