[ 21 ]

Next day started with glamorous preparation of taehyung and jisung's wedding.

It was decided that they have a pre-wedding shoot as well as a conference to convey every people of their country about taehyung's marriage.

After all being a most eligible bachelor of the country. Most handsome, youngest, and top model face of every marketing advertisement, his family needs to be communicate about his this biggest decision of life to his beloved fans around the world.

Jungkook being the incharge of taking care of every preparation of taehyung's wedding.

It was never his will, but due to orders of Be-yeol, he have to take this work in his hand and make taehyung more disappointed by his this decision.

How can a husband plan his own husband's wedding ?

This is the reason why taehyung intentionally ignore him from the time he agreed to plan his wedding.

Jungkook again behave like a cold person. He ignored that last night he had a tad romantic moment with his husband.

Taehyung make up his mind to play along, and hurt his husband in the same way like he do to him till now.

_______________________

At photo studio.

Taehyung came out from his Porsche at 11 am. His driver parked his car in parking lot.

He is looking a hot meal in his white ironed shirt, black formal pant and coat. His perfectly gelled hairs are showing his forehead more. Making him look like a matured man.

Security guards surrounded him and protectively helps him to enter inside photoshoot location while saving him from crowd of his fans and media on their ways.

Jisung already there with her mother. She looks more excited for this shoot.

Her bowl gown of peach colour, with fashionable diamond jewellery enhance her look for today's day.

Even her beauty can't gain taehyung's attention this time.

Taehyung's eyes always find his love, who is busy in arranging things for shoot and guide other to manage things properly.

He can't stop but admire his husband, who is become more confident in every work. He is looking very professional. Looks like it is never new for him.

An excited jisung break his attention from jungkook's face. She hugs him in a tight hug.

" Tae-ah , let's go " she drags him in the located photoshoot.

Before taehyung shows any inconvenience, he already infront of numerous cameras and spotlight.

" Sir, shall we start your photoshoot ? " Camera man asked from dozing off taehyung.

" Of course " instead of him, jisung replied.

Taehyung just nodded.

Their first pose was, when taehyung hold jisung by her waist, meanwhile their hands interweind with each other. Their eyes looking into each other's with softness.

Jisung have a genuine smile, meanwhile taehyung have hard time to get close to jisung.

It's his first time when he feel uncomfortable around any girl. Otherwise, he did many photoshoots before with his co-actress for brand ambassading.

May be after his heart welcome jungkook inside to reside in it forever. After that no one allowed there by chance.

His heart feel contended to hold his husband in his arms, meanwhile it becomes a source of uncomfortableness with others.