[ 9 ]

Jungkook was crying over his small argument with taehyung. He have no intention to hurt his feelings, but he did.

He don't know what makes his angry husband happy.

The only person who knew him better can suggest him some persuading ways to convence taehyung.

And he know who is the person. His jin hyung.

He wiped off his crying face and get up from bed. Firstly he safely put everything that taehyung send him, in a corner of room.

Taehyung also send him a beautiful flower bouquet. He never saw this flower, but its heavenly smell makes him purr. He put that flower in flower pot, which is placed on nightstand.

He then went downstairs in hall to waiting for jin.

At 1'o clock, apartment's doorbell rings. Jungkook assumed that it is his jin hyung with their baby.

Within few seconds after a maid opened the door for the person standing other side of door. Cute giggling voice echoed in whole house.

When jin and soya notice jungkook's presence, they give him their beautiful smile. Soya ran to him and embraced him in her small arms.

Jungkook smile widely due to hold this bundle of joy in his arms.

She is also like her parents. She accept him the time she get to know that he is someone who belongs to his bear uncle's family. Without any judgement, without any hesitation. She is really a pure soul.

" Hello bunny uncle. How are you ? " she asked in her baby like voice. Her lips always formed a cute pout due to her chubby cheeks.

" Yes jungkook. How's your day ? " jin also asked.

" I am good hyung. My day was quite good. I spent it by reading few interesting books, then resting in room " he told.

Jin nodded in response.

" Wow bunny uncle. You love to read books ? " she asked.

" Yes soo. I love reading so much. It is my favourite pass time " soya wide her eyes in amazement.

" Papa from now on, I will complete my homework with bunny uncle. Will you help me in completing my homework uncle ? " she politely asked. Jungkook chuckle on her humbleness.

He booped his nose with soya in fun. Then nodded.

" Of course my princess " his response bring a bright smile on soya's face.

" Yahh ! Thank you uncle " she thanked him with a soft peck on his cheeks.

Jin admire whole incident with fond smile. He is proud on his social butterfly like baby.

" Soo, let's freshen up first. Then we will have our lunch " soya nodded her head. And went to her room for freshen up.

" You will wait here jungkook. I will come in few minutes after giving shower to soya " he said and leave to his room.

**********

Now three of them are sitting at dinning hall while having their lunch. Soya is as usual describing her whole day of school experience to her papa and his bunny uncle.

Both were listen her like a soft melodious music.

Even though jungkook is smiling on her words, but jin clearly notice his painful eyes. He had no idea why jungkook's mood is off. He decides to ask it later after their lunch.

After lunch, jin put soya on bed for some rest. She is tired from her all day spend in school, so it didn't take her time to slept in just few minutes.