[ 13 ]

Its became taehyung's habit to always visit his husband in different ways.

Sometimes he himself visit at his Hyungs home to meet jungkook.

Sometimes when he didn't get time, he fix his every outside meeting in his jin hyung's cafe.

And sometimes, they even had outside plan, whom taehyung give name as dinner. But, his hyungs tease him by calling it a date.

They spend more time together. It doesn't look like taehyung faced a break up few weeks ago. And jungkook had a worse life before.

They become happiness of each other. So, it helps them to let go their past pains.

When time passed. It looks like taehyung's sexuality also morphed.

He didn't hesitate to hug jungkook, whenever his baby like husband start to cry. He never feel uncomfortable due to their closeness. He even feed him whenever they were having their meal together. Even jungkook's gesture for him is feel genuine to him instead of disgusting.

 Even jungkook's gesture for him is feel genuine to him instead of disgusting

Time leads many gaps fills between them.

*************

Today.....

Taehyung is presently at jin's cafe for his upcoming meeting. His secretary without his order, book their table in jin's cafe as she knew how much his boss love to admire his husband during meetings.

So, she act like a cupid between them and help his boss's impatient mind to meet his husband.

Taehyung is currently sitting in the normal sitting area of cafe instead of his VIP lounge as he want to see his husband during his work. Infront of him, an old business partner sitting, who want to meet him for their together project.

He time to time listen him also, but his main attention is towards his hardworking husband. Who is infront of him, and working really efficiently. It didn't seems like he worked here from few weeks ago.

His face adored him alot with small smile.

" Mr. Kim... Kim ? " After continuously call, he finally flip his mind in reality.

" Abb... Yes Mr. Jung ? " He again become formal.

" Do you think, my company is perfect for collaborating with your company's this project ? " He make 'oh' from his mouth.

" I am thinking the same before " he cover up his absent mind.

Mr. Jung nodded and waits for response from owner of Kim about his proposal.

" Kim, should we have a break ? Then you can announce your consent " he suggested.

Taehyung really need to saw his husband to overcome his anxiety of this meeting as he don't able to give a better decision for his company in confusion.